Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished REVISED EDITION by Rocky Wood (eBook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed it, so I went with the Overlook edition since it is "updated' and for a good cause.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, I missed the CD one as well. Going to place a preorder for this towards the end of the month.

Comment

I got this one signed when CD first put it out. I just got to meet Rocky. He is such a sweetheart. I adored him.
        "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

So tell us how you met him.We all love a good story.

Comment

I got to meet him at Ghost Brothers in Atlanta.
            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

.How did you like the show.On the overlook connection Dave said it was great.What did you think?
              Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
              I got to meet him at Ghost Brothers in Atlanta.

Comment

I really thought it was amazing. Absolutely every detail -- from the small to the prominent -- was so beautiful and creative. The story was very Stephen King with his humor throughout, the music was perfect. The lighting, sets everything, just so atmospheric.

I met Dave also. He looked sharp.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that.I think I will give this thread back to the book now.

Comment

Dan,
                    The section stories swallowed by monsters repeats about 78% in. I just purchased this during the July 4th sale. Just wanted you to know so you could fix it when you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Dan,
                      The section stories swallowed by monsters repeats about 78% in. I just purchased this during the July 4th sale. Just wanted you to know so you could fix it when you get a chance.
                      Thanks!
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dan I found another error. 92% in subtitled screenplay radio days. That is the last as I finished the book this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Dan I found another error. 92% in subtitled screenplay radio days. That is the last as I finished the book this morning.
                          Thanks. I'll look into it.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                          X