Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished REVISED EDITION by Rocky Wood (eBook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished REVISED EDITION by Rocky Wood (eBook)

This is the discussion topic for Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished REVISED EDITION by Rocky Wood (eBook)

CLICK HERE for more information on this ebook.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This is one I'd like to have in hardcover... But if I don't find an affordable copy I guess I could get the ebook as I'm really interested in seeing what's in here.

Comment

Overlook connection is selling this in hard cover at a resonable price and it is updated.Also the money goes to Rocky Wood for medical equipment to help with his treatments for ALS.

Comment

Thanks BW! (the wallet says otherwise...) Gonna check it out!

Comment

Just checked the overlook web site. 49.95 unsigned by Rocky Wood. 59.95 Signed by Rocky Wood.U.S. prices they have foreign rates to.It comes out on 5/1/12.
          Well that is the schedual.You know things do not always work out the way the small press would like.But High quality takes time.

Comment

Found the one with overseas shipping, $76 signed (includes shipping).

Comment

Great.Now buy the e-book so you don't mess up that new book..No the money goes to a good cause.That is why I ordered one and why I got Tom's Chap book.Those are the purchases that I can't get in trouble with the misses for

Comment

Ordered the signed, held out a while, but gave in just now. Like BW said, it's for a good cause.
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm going to give in as well. Just need to scrape together the cash first, as I've already spent too much this month.

Comment

It's only the 7th of April and you already spent to much.What took you so long?

This book has been on my wish list for a long time wanted the CD one but too pricey on the secondary market.Lots of cool thing in this book to.Maybe some hints at SK's future works.Isn't it almost time for another short story collection by King too.Seems that alot of stories have come out since the last one.

Comment

A new short story collection would be great. Quite a few that I can think of that have come out since the last collection.

Found a few new sites, CD had some good CDCC deals... I'm weak.

Comment

We all are.

Comment

No, I'm not .... Oh, oops, yes, I am

Comment

I had to pass on the Rocky Wood signed. I was so close to clicking the button. I had all my info filled in and everything...I put the money in my savings account to be a good girl. On the upside of not buying books I do now have $1000 in saving and with what I make that itself is amazing. Just waiting for my car to break now..thats what always happens. I am well on my way to having the closing costs for a house.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to pick this up when CD originally released it. Very enjoyable read.

Comment

Working...
                              X