Dark Tower: The Wind Through The Keyhole - DMG Limited Editions in 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    I'm still wowed by the fact that there will be another Dark Tower book. That's so cool!

Brian
    Me too! This is cause for celebration. I can't wait and wonder if there will be yet more DT books going forward... I wouldn't be surprised and I'm sure they'd all be good.

Comment

I'll be able to buy it since I bought Little Sisters of Eluria...number 544. I just got lucky and won it in a lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
        I'll be able to buy it since I bought Little Sisters of Eluria...number 544. I just got lucky and won it in a lottery.
        Congratulations!!
        I'm sooooooo jealous!

sk

Comment

I can't remember which edition of Little Sisters of Eluria I own. i guess I better check it soon!

I saw a copy of The Gunslinger 1st edition for sale in Bergenfield NJ back in 1985. If I remember correctly they wanted $150 for it at the time, and that was way too much for a broke college student. The Bergenfield library also had a copy, and I have a good idea who stole it (not me).

Comment

I'm still trying to find me an affordable numbered Gunslinger: impossible!

sk

Comment

Since my DT are offsite right now, does anyone here recall if the artist copies of the DT books from Grant were numbered?

Comment

No, they were not.

sk

Comment

Err, yes, they were. I have matching numbers of both the limited & artist editions of LSoE (#657). The artist volume comes with a tipped-in sheet signed by Whelan & hand-numbered.

I don't know about the previous books, as I don't own those. I obtained 657 through the lottery.
                  The angry book collector.
                  www.awfulbooks.com

Comment

Originally posted by fleggett View Post
                    Err, yes, they were. I have matching numbers of both the limited & artist editions of LSoE (#657). The artist volume comes with a tipped-in sheet signed by Whelan & hand-numbered.
                    That is strange -mine are not numbered.
                    It just says that it's part of a limited series of...and is signed by the artist.
                    No number to be seen anywhere.

thoughts, anyone?

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      That is strange -mine are not numbered.
                      It just says that it's part of a limited series of...and is signed by the artist.
                      No number to be seen anywhere.
                      That is very odd. We're talking about TLSoE, right? Can you post a pic of your limitation page? I'll do the same when I can dig up a camera.
                      The angry book collector.
                      www.awfulbooks.com

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        does anyone here recall if the artist copies of the DT books from Grant were numbered?
                        Originally posted by fleggett View Post
                        That is very odd. We're talking about TLSoE, right? Can you post a pic of your limitation page? I'll do the same when I can dig up a camera.
                        Mystery solved.
                        See top quote, to which I was responding.
                        My DT artist editions are not numbered, my LSoE edition is.

sk

Comment

Nice. Look forward to this one.
                          Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                            Congratulations!!
                            I'm sooooooo jealous!

sk
                            LOL yeah. Let's just hope I'm not broke when it comes around....that's how I missed out on the limited of FDNS and had to get the Gift version instead.
                            But about this book possible being the last of the DT series..as I've said here, King has said book seven was the last and that was the end of it. I'm guessing there will be a 9th, 10th, 11th, probably even a 60th

Comment

I think you're right!

sk

Comment

Has anyone heard about the length of the new DT book?

Comment

Working...
                                X