No announcement yet.

pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to CD, I've discovered lots of great authors. Brian is one of them. If you haven't read this one yet, I suggest picking it up. Great book, great artwork!

IMG_4655.jpg

Comment

Artwork: Jill Bauman, once again. And the slipcase is great! Too bad I didn't get a signed copy, but its still a book that deserves a nice slipcase.

IMG_4656.jpgIMG_4657.jpg

Comment

If you want to pick it up with a Markup anyway since it's sold out/out of print. Or the paperback..

Comment

I love the Halloween Poems book. I'ver read it twice already! And I got the free ebook CD gave to promote The painted Darkness, didn't pick up the hardcover (should've) but I have the signed TPB ordered.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I was thinking about the paperback, but then I decided that I'd rather buy something else from CD that I don't have yet.

Comment

Damn it Pete !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just heading out the door for three days and see you've FINALLY started your thread !!!! Rep Points for now, but I'll be diving into this thread upon my return !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Love this I got my signed copy as part of bookclub 2.I love the Holloween book.I have the ARC and the trade.Love that you are finally doing this Pete.Nice stuff.
                Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Artwork: Jill Bauman, once again. And the slipcase is great! Too bad I didn't get a signed copy, but its still a book that deserves a nice slipcase.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6374[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6376[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll try to add some more stuff Grant so that you have something to look at when you get back. Enjoy your weekend!

Comment

The Woman (trade hardcover):

IMG_4658.jpg

Comment

I love the endpapers in this one!

IMG_4660.jpg

Comment

My first and only (for now) chapbook:

IMG_4661.jpgIMG_4662.jpg

Comment

I do like that chap book and the cover is great.

Comment

My first signature series purchase. These are beautiful books. I've already tracked down a few of the previous editions and hope to purchase them soon. Plus I have the next three in the series on preorder.

IMG_4663.jpgIMG_4664.jpg

Comment

Lots of artwork inside.

IMG_4665.jpgIMG_4666.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                I do like that chap book and the cover is great.
                                Yeah, I like the cover as well. Just noticed that I have two of these for some reason while I was taking everything out to take pictures of...

Comment

Working...
                                X