pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Patience guys I still have more comic and Graphic novels to post.I hope to get through them this weekend between trips to the comic shop for the big FCBD sale and spending a few hours in the woods with a group of boyscouts helping to train cubscouts.
    Sounds good BW! Got any of The Walking Dead stuff? I'm tempted to get the omnibuses/omnibi/whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      omnibuses/omnibi/whatever...
      I googled it and as far as I can tell it's omnibusses but wiki (ONLY wiki that I found) says it can be omnibusses or omnibi. I still prefer omnibi even if I'm wrong. lol

Comment

Doeasn't omnibi make it 2 instead of 1.

Comment

Yes, which is what we're talking about BW. Pay attention

Comment

Quit smoking those habisci and DO try to pay attention.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

No matter how many omnibi/busses are (or aren't) involved Peter, lovely additions to the collection !!!

Comment

Well I thought we were talking books not busses.
                Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Quit smoking those habisci and DO try to pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]8182[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8183[/ATTACH]
                  Is this photoshopped, or did you get 2 copies on "Shaka II"?
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I think one is the jacket and one is the book.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                      Is this photoshopped, or did you get 2 copies on "Shaka II"?
                      Squire is correct. It is the book and jacket together. What I liked about the PS novellas was the fact that the art was on the book as well and not only on the jacket.

Comment

That Dead Earth art is great.
                        "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Yeah, I like it a lot as well. Chong and Chadbourne combo is something I would like to see more often!

Comment

That's a great story too!

Comment

Will get to reading it soon Tom. Almost done with Four Rode Out, so that might be what I go for next as I would like to check out something from the PS grab bag.

Comment

Well, I was hoping to post my grab bag but.... (trying real hard to avoid offensive language here.)

...Customs decided to detain the package. So before I get it I'll be filling out a crap load of forms and then waiting a week or two until they deliver it to me, charge me the tax (which I'm sure will be ridiculously high) and finally let me open it up and see what I got!

They're demanding a proof of purchase and stuff like that. I am totally not in the mood to comply. I plan to tell them it is a gift and that they better give it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X