pete0cha's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Very nice edition indeed, Pete! Too bad about the case....
    Peter, did you ask te question about a replacement case for Dracula ??? I ordered my copy through CD and the case didn't make the crossing, one email and it was solved by Mindy (or KWP will fix it too, if you purchased your copy direct)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Ah go ahead do it.How doesit feel having someone try to spend your money for you..
      From hanging out here, I am used to it already!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
        Peter, did you ask te question about a replacement case for Dracula ??? I ordered my copy through CD and the case didn't make the crossing, one email and it was solved by Mindy (or KWP will fix it too, if you purchased your copy direct)
        I didn't ask for a replacement, I ordered mine direct from KWP. Is the replacement any better Grant? Or is it just a new one that is built the same way and eventually the same thing will happen to it?

Comment

This came today! Had a chance to unpack it and I must say I am impressed! Individual shots to come soon.

IMG_5171.jpg

Comment

.I want mine to get here sooooooooo bad.The packing alone should earn me a look from the misses.
            Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            This came today! Had a chance to unpack it and I must say I am impressed! Individual shots to come soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7981[/ATTACH]

Comment

Looking forward to what you got, Pete!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Just checked ps web site my order is still processing.Probably good.With this and thr RK auction and 2 books still from CD one from another pub plus Killing ghosts it is just as well.I took close to 200 pictures this morning to post during the week.So busy enough.

Comment

Just checked ps web site my order is still processing.Probably good.With this and thr RK auction and 2 books still from CD one from another pub plus Killing ghosts it is just as well.I took close to 200 pictures this morning to post during the week.So busy enough.
                  Nice!!

I'll be posting these next. Not home at all tomorrow, but I have Thursday off so I'll get around to these then for sure.

Comment

Lots of updates coming tomorrow. Got a package today that I wasn't expecting till around Friday or even after the weekend, so I'll be posting the contents of said package as well.

Comment

My bag was blue.The kids thought this was the greatest way to deliver a package.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7981[/ATTACH]

Comment

Blue for international shipments? Mine was blue too.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My bag was blue.The kids thought this was the greatest way to deliver a package.
                          And what did the wife think??

Mine was that grayish color. I'll have to check because I thought in normal lighting it had a blue-ish tint to it so that may be just the flash or something. Will check it out!

Comment

Her concern was get this I am shocked.Her concern was the fact that there was a hole in the box and it was taped with all these fragile stickers.Nothing was damaged as inside there was more bubble wrap then I have ever seen.She kind of liked some of the covers to.I am starting to worry.I think she is trying to insure a great Mothers day gift.I already got one for her that I know she will love a certificate to her fav store.So I should be golden.

Comment

I didn't ask for a replacement, I ordered mine direct from KWP. Is the replacement any better Grant? Or is it just a new one that is built the same way and eventually the same thing will happen to it?
                              Sorry it took a while to get back to you Peter ... yep, the replacement seems to be sturdier in construction, and hasn't deteriorated since I received it, placed the book inside and shelved it

Comment

Nice collection, beautiful artwork. Love that Four Road Out cover.
                                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Working...
                                X