No announcement yet.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, Mindy's great!! And yes, a little kissing up never hurts anything, right?? LOL!!

Comment

Welcome to the asylum, Cindy! (and a little kissing can go a long away, and most times, never hurts!)
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Welcome to the asylum, Cindy! (and a little kissing can go a long away, and most times, never hurts!)
        I've been a fan of CD for a few years and have been a lurker on the forum for a few months...finally got around to introducing myself....better late than never, right?? Anyway thank you for the welcome! Love your pic..

Comment

Yeah, I though thought about referring to this place as an asylum..while wearin a pink bunny suit..ha..haha..hahaha...hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha...
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Tweety, it's not really an asylum, although some of the regulars are quite mad. But then, all the best people are.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nope, nothing wrong here at all Tweety - welcome to our nightmare

Comment

Welcome tweety We are not insane we are not crazy we are not insane we are not crazy.I guess it is true saying it does not make it so.

Comment

Wecome!
                    MDH

Comment

Hello Everyone!

My name is Steve. I live in Tasmania (please don't that against me - I assure you I don't have two heads!) and I've been an avid reader of horror for too many years to admit to! I began collecting signed, limited edition books in the late nineties when I lived in the UK - A good chunk of them Cemetery Dance titles. As with life my collecting has had its ups and downs (selling and ultimately regretting when times were tough) but I still like to treat myself from time to time. Asking what I'd like for my Birthday - a book. Christmas? - a book. Easter? - you get the general idea!

Favourite authors?
                      Simon Clark, James Herbert, Stephen King, Tim Curran, Gary A Braunbeck, Tom Piccirilli, Brett McBean, Kealan Patrick Burke, Charles Bukowski, Richard Laymon, Christopher Conlon, John R Little and many, many more!

I look forward to chatting with like-minded people!

Steve.
                      Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                      http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum Tasmaniac! Please post often.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Onya Steve, always good to see a fellow Aussie climb on board the CD wagon

Comment

Welcome, Inmate Tasmaniac. Your rubber room is ready and wating. (Really enjoyed Bone-Marrow Stew BTW!)
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Welcome Steve! Join the whole sick crew we have here.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                                Welcome to the forum Tasmaniac! Please post often.
                                Thanks, copefield2! I'll do my best!

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                                Onya Steve, always good to see a fellow Aussie climb on board the CD wagon
                                Cheers, Grant! But can you just move up a bit? One nasty bump and I'll be out on my ass!

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Welcome, Inmate Tasmaniac. Your rubber room is ready and wating. (Really enjoyed Bone-Marrow Stew BTW!)
                                Thank you, Inmate srboone! As long as there's a huge native American to play basketball with I'll be a happy camper!

I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed BMS, thanks for the comment.

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                Welcome Steve! Join the whole sick crew we have here.
                                Thanks, TerryE! Bring on the contagion!
                                Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                                http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Working...
                                X