Xiabei's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiabei's Collection

No pics yet; I just wanted to get this started.

First up: signed

"Guilty But Insane" - Poppy Z. Brite, signed, hardcover,#912 of 1250, Subterranean Press, 2001

"The General's Wife" - Peter Straub, signed (including illustrator Thomas Canty), hardcover, #499 of 1200, Donald M. Grant, Publisher, 1982

"Leeson Park and Belsize Square - Poems 1970-1975" - Peter Straub, signed, hardcover, #118 of 200, Underwood Miller, 1983

"Sex Money KISS" - Gene Simmons, signed, hardcover, Simmons Books and New Millennium Press, 2003

"Fairytales" - Steve Rasnic Tem, signed, chapbook, #115 of 400, Roadkill Press, 1990

"Pelts" - F. Paul Wilson, signed, chapbook, #115 of 552, Footsteps Press, 1990

"The House of Fear" - Chet Williamson, signed, chapbook, #124 of 400, Footsteps Press, 1989

"Death of A Salesman" - Arthur Miller, signed, hardcover, 50th Anniversary Edition, Easton Press, 2002

"The French Lieutenant's Woman" - John Fowles, signed, hardcover, Easton Press, 1999

"Which Lie Did I Tell?" - William Goldman, signed limited first edition, hardcover, Franklin Library, 2000

"Sophie's Choice" - William Styron, signed, hardcover, Easton Press, 1999

"Billy Straight" - Jonathan Kellerman, signed limited first edition, hardcover, Franklin Library, 1998

"Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates" - Tom Robbins, signed limited first edition, hardcover, Franklin Library, 2000

"Rabbit, Run" - John Updike, signed, hardcover, Easton Press, 1999

"Merrick" - Anne Rice, signed limited first edition, hardcover, Franklin Library, 2000

"Do I Come Here Often?" - Henry Rollins, signed, hardcover, 2.13.61 Publications, 1996

"Smile, You're Traveling" - Henry Rollins, signed (personalized), softcover, 2.13.61 Publications, 2000

Ok, time to stop. Next I have to round up my graphic novels.

Pete someone else started posting before you.Can' wait for you to post pictures of the above titles.Looks like some interesting stuff.

Comment

Cool stuff. Can't wait for the pics.

Comment

Thanks for starting another collection thread. Looking forward to photo's. The General's Wife is a great story.

Comment

Can't wait for the pics. More Easton Press stuff! Squire should be happy

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Pete someone else started posting before you.Can' wait for you to post pictures of the above titles.Looks like some interesting stuff.
            Maybe I'll just start a thread a reserve the first few post spots as under construction.

Comment

Thanks for starting another thread! Can't wait for the pics, some great titles here!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well at least it is a start
                Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Maybe I'll just start a thread a reserve the first few post spots as under construction.

Comment

Alright !!!!!! Another collection thread - the more the merrier, mate, welcome aboard !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X