No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Glenn Chadbourne's Carrie Limited Edition Art Print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Michaels, I got a great custom job for about $75 on an item last year. Those of you on this board in December may remember these posts from my thread.

And Michaels has been emailingme coupons for custom jobs ever since, though I haven't been able to use any. The on-the-rack frames that wouild have worked were about half as much, but I wanted a different matte color other than white. Besides.....It's Ronald Kelly! Ron did say that I was the first person who ever framed a work of his that he knew of.
    Last edited by srboone; 04-02-2012, 06:50 PM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yea I was gonna say we get a Michaels add in the sunday paper and ther is always 40% off framing coupons.Sometimes better deals.

Comment

I do remember those posts it was one of the reasons I went for Ron's Latest BTB.That and I really like his writing.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        I use Michaels, I got a great custom job for about $75 on an item last year. Those of you on this board in December may remember these posts from my thread.

And Michaels has been emailingme coupons for custom jobs ever since, though I haven't been able to use any. The on-the-rack frames that wouild have worked were about half as much, but I wanted a different matte color other than white. Besides.....It's Ronald Kelly! Ron did say that I was the first person who ever framed a work of his that he knew of.

Comment

Keep in mind $75 is A LOT of money for me. I have been looking at some decent Walmart frames for my it artwork that are $7. Need 5, that's the plan anyway. Now Carrie, and according to Walmart.ca there's no 10x17 frames.

Comment

Look for something larger that is matted to 11x17.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have to wait for walls anyway. Ill worry about it later.

Comment

Got it ended up paying 0.82USD because I had some dollars left on paypal
                btw I've got a nice frame one at ikea for my don maitz custom made watercolor (my avatar...) for less than 20$. I had to roughtly cut the mat with a kitchen knife to get a nice embossment effect ... and because I've completely messed up the measures

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  I have to wait for walls anyway. Ill worry about it later.
                  I think I should still have some walls behind all the frames and bookshelves

Comment

That is an amazing piece. It'll have to wait for the custom frame though. Assuming it comes in a tube it will stay there for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by cdfan View Post
                      That is an amazing piece. It'll have to wait for the custom frame though. Assuming it comes in a tube it will stay there for a bit.
                      Yep, these will ship in a tube! We've tried other methods, but a tube seems to be the best way to reduce the chance of damage.

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Ordered with my CDCC as soon as I got it in my inbox. Looks great, but that's to be expected of course
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                          Got it ended up paying 0.82USD because I had some dollars left on paypal
                          btw I've got a nice frame one at ikea for my don maitz custom made watercolor (my avatar...) for less than 20$. I had to roughtly cut the mat with a kitchen knife to get a nice embossment effect ... and because I've completely messed up the measures
                          Wish we had an ikea. But thinking about new stores that are slowly coming here made me think of winners which we had for a few years now but I forgot they sell frames. They'll be pricy but amazing and cheap considering their original prices. Iunno about 11x17but we'll see.

Comment

I haven't purchased any yet, but I've been able to find some really cheap frames in "odd" sizes on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ds=frame+11x17
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

K, now check amazon.ca for me and get back to me. Lol.

Comment

The link Dan posted seems to have lots to choose from. CDCC was such a good choice! Gonna turn in my coupon tomorrow and get my shipping paid! And good to hear these are coming in tubes.

Comment

Working...
                                X