[INDEXED]Glenn Chadbourne's Carrie Limited Edition Art Print

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]Glenn Chadbourne's Carrie Limited Edition Art Print

Brand New Glenn Chadbourne SIGNED Limited Edition 11 X 17 FULL COLOR Art Print!
    "Carrie White at the Prom"

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Looks like I jumped the gun here a little bit. The CDCC emails are only just now going out, so don't panic if you haven't received your CDCC email, it'll be there shortly.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Love it!

Comment

CDCC Coupon received and ordered!

Comment

Am sooooo getting this as soon as the CDCC hits my mailbox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So am i!!!!!

Comment

Ordered it, but I don't remember this in the description the CDCC! Not that I'm complaining!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Any chance I can order this now and pay in like July? Lol. I am freaking out that I can't grab this.

Comment

Full of novacane and still ordered this.Squire the discription said a piece of art based on a clasic King story non was specified.Now to by some frames

Comment

Holy shit. Never mind, ORDERED! MY 200 post coupon was still good and was $25. I think I can manage $4.90 cents. SO excited.

Comment

Yay for CDCC !!!! Only had to pay shipping !!!! Off shopping for frames, hold on BW, I'll come with ya

Comment

Do they sell 11x17 frames? seems like an odd number, something that'd be special order or custom made. But what do I know, I don't think I have ever bought a frame. Will be soon though with this and my IT art coming...house first...need walls.

Comment

Well I will soon find out.If not will just figure something else out.

Comment

If you go into a framing shop, they usually have some pretty odd sizes in frames just on the rack you can buy. But you just have to look. I'll probably custom job it.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

And if you don't have a local frame shop? lol. We have two places that do custom work but they charge like $200 for it. My brother used to work at one and did a few free jobs for my parents but he doesn't work there anymore. He knows HOW to do it though but he'd make me pay him and i'd have to wait forever, honestly i'd rather save up for like two years to get the $200. MY options include walmart or Michaels. Walmart won't have it and Michaels charges an arm and a leg for crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X