No announcement yet.

ZVR: This Means War!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course the little guy comes first.Then as they say in Saratoga..............IT'S POST TIME

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Lol, can't post anywhere now. Ok, ok, I have a 5 day weekend coming up where I should have some time to snap pics and post so I'll get on it. After spending some quality time with the little guy of course.
      images.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        This one didn't interest me much and not due to the lack of SK but because zombie's vs Robots sounds umm...I don't know what word I am looking for. I'm sure someone else agrees and might know what I am trying to say. The word stupid comes to mind but that's an awfully vague word. It's like someone had no original idea and just said Frig it lets throw zombies and robots together. Kind of like King Kong Vs Godzilla.
        Implausible genre-mixing was what came to mind for me.

A: Why would zombies care about robots? They can't eat them or bite them and turn them into zombies.
        B: Why would robots care about zombies? If the robots wanted to take over, wouldn't they prefer that the zombies ate more people?

I'm not a zombie genre fan anyway. Give me a good vampire story any day.

Comment

You guys are killing me.Just find an old issue and read it.It is just a story..don't think to much.Sometimes escape into unreality is good.This comic series was.

Comment

I like even my highly impossible stories to at least sound plausible. Robots - Plausible even Zombies - Plausible or at least sound plausible, theres always an explanation. but Zombies VS Robots, I'm gonna have to agree with Dave on this one.

Comment

Comment

But we could all jump on board for Star War Zombies, right ?????

EmpireZ4lo_sm.jpg

Comment

At least its plausible

Comment

Works for me! Plausability Schmausability! It's all implausable, but the best writers present the implausable as plausable, making it easier to suspend disbelief.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ewok zombies for the win!

Comment

The thing is.ZvR is about fighting over humans not really each other.Both want to take over and destry the last of human kind one for food one for control.Well More copies for me if I want them.Besides it means like The Passage and Pure I get first shot at other IDW titles. So there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          The thing is.ZvR is about fighting over humans not really each other.
                          OK, so it should really Zombies and Robots vs Humans

As I said, I'm not really into the zombie stuff. The only zombie movies I liked were Shaun of the Dead, which cracked me up, and 28 Days/Weeks Later. Zombie books have never been my thing.

Comment

Have you read Keenes zombie books.Movies Original Dawn of the Dead and Night of the Living Dead.++++++

Comment

Zombies rock !!!! Albeit, cautiously, cos bits of them fall off if they move too suddenly or too quickly

Comment

28 Days...Later...was that the zombie movie where Sandra Bullock caught zombism in rehab?

Comment

Working...
                                X