Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a surprise Teri

Comment

well when it comes to tv I'll watch almost anything(thats not made for teenage girls, those ones I...ugghh..no words). Shows filmed in that manor I cannot seem to do. e.g Parks and grounds, the office, that other one I can't think of that Mason used to watch.

Comment

There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who love bacon on anything and those who will NOT survive the coming zombie apocalypse.

Sorry, Teri. You're out of luck, honey.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

484.jpg

Comment

Bacon is so fundemental in life, it even has it's own cemetery!

Where unloved strips of porcine goodness are laid to rest...

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!! on all the disparagers of bacon! THis should never happen...
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I was just thinking about how my hate for something inspired a thread. I feel special. hahaha

Comment

I was making supper tonight (Bacon & good ole Preston County buckwheat cakes) and realized what Teri's problem might be. She's Canadian. She's probably thinking of Canadian bacon, which is really plain old ham. Is that it Teri, dear?
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

No, Americans are the only people in the world who ever say Canadian Bacon. Bacon is bacon, Ham is Ham. and I am amazed it took someone this long to say that. Also WTF are Preston County buckwheat cakes

Comment

I always wondered why we say canadian bacon. I agree, Teri, ham is ham.

Comment

What you get when you google canadian bacon is not regular ham though. well it is but its ham steaks which is just sliced ham. ham is ham.

Also, I dont have a problem with Bacon i just have a problem with it being put on weird stuff. which is apparently normal to you people

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        Also WTF are Preston County buckwheat cakes
                        Preston County, WV is where my parents are from. Every year they have an annual Buckwheat Festival (county fair) to celebrate the buckwheat harvest. Buckwheat cakes are a sourdough pancake made from buckwheat flour. They're an acquired taste for most people, but they're really, really good. They raise overnight and the batter is very bubbly, then you save some batter as a starter for the next time you make them (hence the sourdough). They're much flatter than pancakes and have a much tangier taste. I found a pic on the web, I didn't take my own tonight.

buckwheatcakes.jpg
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

This iss what i came up with when I (I don't google, I have a google-free computer...) searched for Canadian Bacon!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Dammit!!! Am hour-long special on VooDoo Doughnuts on the Travel Channel and I have to go to work!!!!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                              No, Americans are the only people in the world who ever say Canadian Bacon. Bacon is bacon, Ham is Ham. and I am amazed it took someone this long to say that. Also WTF are Preston County buckwheat cakes
                              Apparently, Justin Beiber is Candian Bacon and ... well, ham is just ham

bieber_poster_bacon.jpg

Comment

God I hate that kid

Comment

Working...
                                X