Ultimate Bacon thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So true, agree with all of them!

Congrats to the little guy, although now that means less bacon for you Terry!

Comment

It's okay. You have to cook a pound at a time anyway, and that's enough for 2 1/2 people.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

564758_10152117449650125_1165153711_n.jpg

Comment

il570xN364383909.jpg

Comment

hahahaha totally Ron Swanson style! (Parks and Rec)

Comment

Comment

Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning. Me and my sister LIT UP when we realized we had a new and supposedly amazing GF bread to try and it truely was amazing! You almost couldnt tell the difference...just a harder crust which meant it was even harder on toast but still amazing. Can't get it here though. WE bought it in edmonton when we took Mason home. 3hr drive for bread is kind of long. But we got 4 loaves and froze them

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning. Me and my sister LIT UP when we realized we had a new and supposedly amazing GF bread to try and it truely was amazing! You almost couldnt tell the difference...just a harder crust which meant it was even harder on toast but still amazing. Can't get it here though. WE bought it in edmonton when we took Mason home. 3hr drive for bread is kind of long. But we got 4 loaves and froze them
                  What kind of bread is it? And yeah, 3 hours for bread would be a little crazy
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Kinnikinnick. Its nothing like their frozen crap or the stuff in a box u make yourself. It is very close to real white bread. They only have one fresh food store though and its in Edmonton.

Comment

Working...
                    X