X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bacon gun.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      My knowledge of Canada is as follows: Rick Moranis, Dave THomas, John Candy, Trey Parker: GOOD! Celene Dion: BAD!
      bookreport.jpgbook report2.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Awe I can't See the cartoon on my phone

Comment

A delicious desert of graham cracker, marshmallow, bacon, chocolaty goodness:

The Bacon Moon Pie (with a bacon carmel sauce)!!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well since bacon kills This makes sense.
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]6169[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              A delicious desert of graham cracker, marshmallow, bacon, chocolaty goodness:

The Bacon Moon Pie (with a bacon carmel sauce)!!

That looks amazing but sonds disgusting when you realize there's bacon on it.

Comment

Yes how apropriate the bridge to a hart attack
                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) has 'OMSI After Dark' event on occasion. Typically they have a theme that will involve some type of adult beverage and the science behind it. They recenlty had one that made no sense to me. They called it Bacon and Bridges, I did make it to the event to see how they brought these things together but they did have bridges made of bacon and a bacon flavored vodka to sample.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6162[/ATTACH]

Comment

Doh I forgot the E in heart.Should I stess like Joel or just give in to the bacon.

Comment

Or you could just try the edit button, just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6172[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6173[/ATTACH]
                      Finally I can KINDA see this...lol. I expected it to be funnier. I like when americans make fun of us and its funnier when its wrong. This is not wrong. haha. I didn't know canadians eat fries and mayo though...I have only ever seen my sister do it. While she is Canadian obviously, I have not seen another one do it before...maybe its a french canadian thing, ya know like poutine used to be until the rest of us realized how god damn amazing it is. Also the french thing is also off because most canadians HATE the french, including myself. I'm sure theres a few that are ok but in general they're dicks, just saying.

Comment

Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec (great show by the way)

Comment

Oh, and its a t-shirt, from tee-fury. they have really cool and unique shirts. Got one from there not too long ago, have to remember to post it in latest purchases.

Comment

This popped up on my screen as I was answering the phone, I near laughed in the womans ear just because I saw that guys face.

Comment

If you've never seen the show, give it a try, Ron is great. The first few episodes are a bit slow, but later on its a blast!

Comment

I tried to watch that show and couldn't. I didnt like it at all

Comment

Working...
                                X