No announcement yet.

Contest!!! (attempt 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know. Garden hoses are used for siphoning gas/petrol these days; WTF???
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ah, the lost lost days of corporal / parental discipline - mother with her wooden spoons and coat-hangers, father dearest with his schoolmasters cane and rubber flipper. Living in the country in the 60's and being locked for endless hours in an icy cold tiled bathroom and being forced to read Uncle Arthur's Bible Stories (preferred to be beaten over being forced to read that crap !!!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        I know. Garden hoses are used for siphoning gas/petrol these days; WTF???
        I take it you ran out of gas when you thought you had a full tank?...
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

No, people are stating to siphon gas out of other people's car because of the cost of gas.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I know today it hit $4 a gallon.I know compared to the rest of the world it is cheap.But it does cut into the budget.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              No, people are stating to siphon gas out of other people's car because of the cost of gas.
              I was implying that it happened to you.
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

No, just some shennanigans in KCMO.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm sure it's happening everywhere.

Comment

wow that's cheap. lol. we go by liters here but i calculate it to be $5.48/gallon

Comment

Missouri has some of the nation's cheapest gas, but it's still $3.69/gallon.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I am moving to Missouri. wait no, i need my car and i cant afford the gas to get there. dang.

Comment

We have bunches of people each day filling up at service stations and driving off without paying (despite the majority of stations having CCTV and the odds of being caught being astronomical) .. Then again, in this economy, where petrol is costing $5,69 a gallon (had to use the interwebby for a conversion) I suppose it's understandable ...

Comment

It's around 3.65 a gallon around me in Minnesota right now. Gas prices will end up dropping again before too long, though probably go up in summer or stay the same. The "experts" have predicted US national averages of $5/gallon or higher for the summer for a couple years now and it hasn't happened yet. The higher the prices, the less gas is used and purchased which means less money being spent on it.
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

It's quickly approaching $4.00 here. And our fine governor wants to add a 6% sales tax to it, because he thinks that's easier than spending less money.

Comment

Sales tax on gas? Sounds like a good way not to get re-elected and maybe even to have voters try and recall his ass for trying to pull that kind of shenanigan
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X