X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm...ok then

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      As Douglas Adams put it 42 is the answer to "The Ultimate questions of Life, The Universe, and Everything".
      Right! What you get when you multiply 9 times 6! We learned that at the end of The Restaurant at the End of the universe.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Right! What you get when you multiply 9 times 6! We learned that at the end of The Restaurant at the End of the universe.
        I've sadly never gotten around to reading Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. It's been on my "To Read" list for awhile. And I don't think the 9 times 6 thing was in the movie.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

No, it's in the sequel (if it ever gets made). But 9x6=42 is perfect Adams!
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I think it's even more perfect that the computer took 7.5 million years to figure out 42 was the answer. Then they had to build an even bigger computer to find the question.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

This sounds stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                This sounds stupid.
                Even though I haven't read it, it's probably one book everyone should read in their lifetime. It's a fantastic story. Go rent the movie or something.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I've seen parts of the movie and it wasnt to my liking. If I remember correctly the boyfriend watched the whole thing while I curled up on the other side of the bed snoring.

Comment

The movie and the book are two different expereinces. Such inspired lunacy is hard to capture on film. It's a quick read.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Theres no such thing as a quick read with me. I'm STILL reading the Talisman since like 2 months ago. I did manage to read The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon in about a day and a half though. I just HAD to know what was going to happen to Trish. Helped that it was only 224 pages as well.

Comment

The Hitchhiker's Guide book are about 200-250 pages apiece.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

well if theres more than one frig that anyway. I have about 40 years of SK to catch up on first. lol

Comment

And don't forget that Hitchhikers is a 5 book trilogy.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Its not a trilogy if theres 5

Comment

You're obviously not in a DOuglas Adams frame of mind, TEri!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X