No announcement yet.

Contest!!! (attempt 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the winners and to Dan for a fun contest. I didn't find one zombie but this was a nice distraction from work
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Congrats to the winners and to Dan! This one was hard indeed!

Comment

It was way too time consuming for my effort. And I'm not a hacker, so that doesn't help either.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Agree.Would have loved to had the time but between work and boy scouts yesterday was slamed to the max.How long till the chap book is released.Would like to get that one.Also like the idea of a story in the magazine for the winner.It gives them a chance to reach a bigger audience.How about a spot in the Shivers series too for a prize.

Comment

Thanks everyone! So, I already have a copy of The Strain and Dan has allowed me to donate the prize to somebody else on the Forum. If you are interested, please PM me and include a number from 1 to 100. I am trying to find a fair way to get this to somebody who doesn't have a copy and would like one to keep for their collection. I will select the person who comes closest to a pre-selected number between 1 and 100. Dan is able to ship internationally, so all of the Forum members are eligible. All I ask is that you only PM me if you haven't previously ordered it and you want to keep it for yourself. I would like this to go to a good home and not end up on eBay, for example... Good luck and thanks to Dan for allowing me to donate this to a deserving individual!

- Brian

Comment

That's very generous PM sent

Comment

Vary kind of you, PM sent.
                Originally posted by thelion View Post
                Thanks everyone! So, I already have a copy of The Strain and Dan has allowed me to donate the prize to somebody else on the Forum. If you are interested, please PM me and include a number from 1 to 100. I am trying to find a fair way to get this to somebody who doesn't have a copy and would like one to keep for their collection. I will select the person who comes closest to a pre-selected number between 1 and 100. Dan is able to ship internationally, so all of the Forum members are eligible. All I ask is that you only PM me if you haven't previously ordered it and you want to keep it for yourself. I would like this to go to a good home and not end up on eBay, for example... Good luck and thanks to Dan for allowing me to donate this to a deserving individual!

- Brian

Comment

PM sent. Hope I chose the right number!

Comment

Also sent a PM! Thats really awesome of you do pass it on to someone else!! I'm guessing your inbox is pretty full by now...!

Comment

Very generous gesture thelion, kudos to you Sir

Comment

So...I can stop looking.

Sometimes it pays to go to the end of the thread first.

My head is killing me and I hadn't even found one after...uh, let's just say "a while".
                        Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
                        Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Thanks, Brian. PM sent to you too. Most generous.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

We have a winner! I received the following guesses: 10, 19, 37, 43, 62, 63, 66, 68 and 83.

Forum member saginawhorror hit it exactly at 62. I was surprised that someone got the exact number and the fact that several others were extremely close as well. I used a random number generator to pick any number between 1 and 100 and it came up with 62.

Congratulations to saginawhorror. I hope you enjoy your new book!

- Brian

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all of your kind words! We have an awesome community here that Dan and team created. I'm just glad that I was able to give a little back and to help out a fellow reader and collector.

- Brian

Comment

Very nice gesture indeed.I was busy and missed it but as you said we have a great community here at the CD forum.Hope the book went to a good home.

Comment

Working...
                                X