CD Signature Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Signature Series

Love these little books, that pack a big punch! With great stories and exceptional art work these are a book con surer wet dream.
    " a.k.a brother odd"

I have to agree, I love the odd size and the additional artwork these books have. I have the first seven and will have book eight next week.
    Originally posted by danny View Post
    Love these little books, that pack a big punch! With great stories and exceptional art work these are a book con surer wet dream.

Comment

This series was pretty much Kate's idea and we've been really pleased with how the books have turned out. There are three more titles that are deep enough in production that they could be out this year if all goes well, but those projects don't have signed signature sheets or all of the artwork just yet, so we're waiting to announce them until we can be more sure of the publication dates.

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Possibly three more Signature Series this year, can't wait to see who the authors and artists are!

Comment

I absolutely adore the Signature Series! First, they are some of the most beautiful books I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Second, the stories have been written by some of my favorite authors as well as other writers whose work I've been interested in reading. Third, this is my only complete set (so far) of a limited edition book series. I plan to keep it that way.

Authors I'd love to see included in future releases (in no particular order): Bentley Little, Tim Lebbon, Tom Piccirilli, Stephen King (something new, not a reprint), Brian Hodge, Joe Hill, T. M. Wright, Jack Ketchum, Christopher Golden, Scott Nicholson, Peter Straub (once again: something new, not a reprint), and the list goes on. Perhaps a few of these are covered in the three titles that are deep in production???

And a final note. Douglas Clegg, if you're out there and reading this, I very much look forward to receiving my copy of Mr. Darkness when it's published. But no rush as the anticipation is a major part of the excitement of this forthcoming release. For me anyway. I'm a very patient man. And I more fully appreciate well-written horror fiction when so much time and effort has obviously been expended on it. So thank you in advance!
          "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

I will point out that Joe Hill was a contributer of the first book in the series. I would also add Ronald Kelly and Rick Hautala to the list of authors I would like to see in this series!
            Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
            I absolutely adore the Signature Series! First, they are some of the most beautiful books I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Second, the stories have been written by some of my favorite authors as well as other writers whose work I've been interested in reading. Third, this is my only complete set (so far) of a limited edition book series. I plan to keep it that way.

Authors I'd love to see included in future releases (in no particular order): Bentley Little, Tim Lebbon, Tom Piccirilli, Stephen King (something new, not a reprint), Brian Hodge, Joe Hill, T. M. Wright, Jack Ketchum, Christopher Golden, Scott Nicholson, Peter Straub (once again: something new, not a reprint), and the list goes on. Perhaps a few of these are covered in the three titles that are deep in production???

And a final note. Douglas Clegg, if you're out there and reading this, I very much look forward to receiving my copy of Mr. Darkness when it's published. But no rush as the anticipation is a major part of the excitement of this forthcoming release. For me anyway. I'm a very patient man. And I more fully appreciate well-written horror fiction when so much time and effort has obviously been expended on it. So thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I would also add Ronald Kelly and Rick Hautala to the list of authors I would like to see in this series!
              Check out Ronald Kelly's website for some exciting news regarding his upcoming releases...

Several other authors who I forgot to mention in my previous post: Nancy A. Collins, Edward Lee, Graham Masterton, James A. Moore, Gary Braunbeck, Clive Barker, Nate Kenyon, Michael Laimo, Richard Matheson, Dean Koontz (as with King & Straub: something new, not a reprint), Bryan Smith, Robert McCammon, and Thomas Tessier. I could probably sit here for days adding to my Signature Series wish list. But I won't. Because I should be doing my actual job and not dreaming that some day these books will come. Sigh!

Comment

Yes - I would love even a reprint of SK in such a series... maybe a more obsure title?

Comment

Okay. A more obscure, uncollected King title would work for me. I'm sure there are still a few of those out there somewhere, especially the newer stories published since Just After Sunset.

Comment

Looks like the next in the series is Four Legs in the Morning by Norman Prentiss. Sweet!!! We still have very our own Brian James Freeman's DUELING MINDS coming and the Ronald Kelly projects!!!!Keep Rocking CD.
                    " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Any other Signatures Series rumors floating around out there? I did come across info on the Norman Prentiss addition, but what I'd really like to learn more about is the current progress of Douglas Clegg's Mr. Darkness. Been very eager for that one.

Comment

Any other Signatures Series rumors floating around out there? I did come across info on the Norman Prentiss addition, but what I'd really like to learn more about is the current progress of Douglas Clegg's Mr. Darkness. Been very eager for that one.
                        I have no new news on Clegg... Think I read somewhere James A. Moore has one for the series.
                        " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

No news on the Clegg, but we'll post something as soon as Doug is done with the manuscript!

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post
                            Think I read somewhere James A. Moore has one for the series.
                            James A. Moore!!!!!!!! He's simply one of the best writers in the field right now. I'd love to see one by him. Of course, because of the length of these books, I tend to read them in one sitting. However, I love them so much that I re-read them over and over and over and...

Each and every Signature Series entry has been phenomenal so far, and I eagerly anticipate the series' continued growth.

Comment

Each and every Signature Series entry has been phenomenal so far, and I eagerly anticipate the series' continued growth.
                              Agreed!!! I think the Sinature Series is a a true high point in the CD book line and that is saying something!!

Comment

Working...
                              X