The Stand Audiobook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stand Audiobook

Maybe I am the last to see this I dont know but if anyone else hasnt seen it I thought i'd share. I can't stand audio books myself but I know theres a few here who like them...

http://www.liljas-library.com/article.php?id=3007

It's the 1990 version of the book, which is my least favorite of King's works, so I'll pass; if it were the 1978 version (which is one of my favorites)...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Amazon has it listed as out of stock (listed at $72), but Barnes and Noble has it in stock ($100).
      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ive only read the uncut version. If the original is cut down in the same manner as the mini series I think i'll pass.

Comment

The Uncut Stand remains one of my favorites. I don't listen to audiobooks any more since I retired.

John

Comment

did u use to drive alot?

Comment

Yeah. I used to drive 30,000-50,000 miles a year. I did that for about 20 years.

John

Comment

My problem with the THe Uncut Stand is that King did the editing himself--and he sucks at it. This is my entry from an earlier thread in the Stephen King section.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...d-you-NOT-like

The Stand :C&UCV, Black House, Insomnia, and Hearts in Atlantis are my lest faorites of his.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I've yet to read the uncut version. I guess I'll just go feed the ever growing TBR pile...

Comment

Working...
                  X