T.V. Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Nice addition, Siep! I keep holding off on this one but I probably shouldn't (might end up being a 7-10 season show like X-files.)
    I tried to rewatch the xfiles like 2 years ago and Couldn't do it. Found it dumb n cheesy er something. I love David duchovney though...even in the pedigree commercials and love californication. Xfiles now is just bad...loved IT when I was younger though.

Comment

Ahhhh, The X-Files is just about my favorite series ever.
      I haven't watched it for awhile, and after reading your post I wonder how it holds up....
      Can't be that bad, can it?

sk

Comment

In my opinion it was horrible but I LOVED it before. But people change alot between the ages of 16(when it ended) 25 so It could be just me.

Comment

Well, right now The Walking Dead is numero uno but alas, it is coming to an end As for current shows, I love Law and Order SVU although it's not the same these days. Full disclosure: mu guilty pleasure would have to be things such as Hoarders, My Strange Addiction, My Crazy Obsession etc. These types of "reality" shows I can get on board with. I love Face Off but haven't watched the finale' yet, had to record it but I would be happy with any of them winning. Southland is also one of the best cop shows ever IMHO.

Comment

Most of the TV shows I watch I usually download the whole season then watch them. like boardwalk empire and Sparacus. need to watch season 6 of Dexter and Season 4 of true blood ... But There are 2 shows I have to watch as soon as I download them and thats The walking Dead and Shameless.

Comment

LOVE Shameless. Some shows I let go until the next day but Walking dead and shameless are downloaded as soon as someone uploads them.

Comment

and breaking bad...best show on tv

Comment

Dexter and Walking Dead for me. Oh, and Modern Family and Boardwalk Empire. Though not on tv, usually on dvd/blu-ray.

I also really like the Sopranos!

Comment

I like and watch everything you just mentioned. I didnt mention Dexter and almost forgot Breaking bad cuz theyre not on right now.

Comment

Huge Dex fan here and I adore The Sopranos. Every re-run I can find, I watch.
                      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

I wrote my masters thesis on the Italian Mafia and how they are portrayed in cinema/tv, and how that effects the public's opinion on Italians. So watched lots of Sopranos, and then some more!

Comment

Well pete, then you sound like the person to ask this. Possible spoilers in regards to the Sopranos:

If you adhere to the idea that Tony was whacked, who ordered that? Was it Phil who was then shot by Tony's orders? And, everyone getting shot at the end there, who would have ended up in charge? I never watched Sopranos in order or during its original air date, so things are a bit jumbled as far as who was doing what to whom there at the end. Will you take a minute and enlighten me?
                          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

i think I can do better: http://masterofsopranos.wordpress.co...on-of-the-end/

have lots more material on this issue of the series and more. I have a guidebook to the series that explains a lot of the behind the scenes stuff as well.

Comment

Thanks so much, I'm off to check that out.

Comment

Did you write this blog entry? That was really brilliant. I spent the whole afternoon reading and watching the clips. It just made me want to watch that final season all over again. Or, start at the beginning. Thanks

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                i think I can do better: http://masterofsopranos.wordpress.co...on-of-the-end/

have lots more material on this issue of the series and more. I have a guidebook to the series that explains a lot of the behind the scenes stuff as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X