Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't, we're all guilty here.

Comment

<sigh> .... me, too ... just a little bit though ...

ear0489l.jpg

Comment

If anyone was considering buying these but thought $75 was too much amazon.com has Kraken and Embassytown for $25 off list.

Embassytown - http://www.amazon.com/Embassytown-Ch...mm_hrd_title_0
        Kraken - http://www.amazon.com/Kraken-China-M.../ref=pd_ybh_11

Comment

Im thinking about getting the signed Embassytown from Goldsboro.

Or wait... No im not, no im not, no...

Comment

WHY WHY WHY WHY did I click the link
            Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            Well this left me pretty speechless:

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/13-har...ies-1255-p.asp

But CD did not disappoint as well of course!

Comment

Don't forget the CD grab bag you bought. Well I lasted a whole hour before I made a purchase.That is it tomorrow I check into book rehab.
              Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Notreally. I've got 10 in the basement already. But I do have one bookshelf in my bedroom mnd the headboard of my bed...

Comment

I've been rambling on talking to a woman via email about stephen king for the last half hour. She may or may not have a copy of the 1978 The Stand in her attic. She is selling it for $10 but she has no idea which one it is because her attic has no stairs until tomorrow. It's killing me. lol. Since she says it is in great shape its more than likely the uncut since the old doubleday books do not hold up well...but you never know.

Comment

Sounds cool Teri. Let us know what it turns out be after she puts in some stairs... Hopefully the book hasn't been eaten by mice!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    WHY WHY WHY WHY did I click the link
                    Did i get you again??

And book rehab... wouldn't be surprised if they actually had those, like somewhere in California.

Comment

They do; they read Harlequin Romance books to you until you swear off reading (if that doesn't seem to work, they move on to the novels of Susan Sontag) and they force your to sell your book collection at a big rehab rummage sale for 5 cents a book--to people who will move far away! (with the money going to pay the electricity bill for giving you shocks every time you touch a book--a Pavlov's dog kinda thing). It's really rough...
                      Last edited by srboone; 04-16-2012, 11:40 AM.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yea you did.Now I can for real stop blaming Squire for my purchases as he never got to order anything from outside the States.But Mr.One day I will post my collection Pete got me to.
                        Did i get you again??

And book rehab... wouldn't be surprised if they actually had those, like somewhere in California.

Comment

Comment

Sounds cool Teri. Let us know what it turns out be after she puts in some stairs... Hopefully the book hasn't been eaten by mice!
                            What kind of mice you guys got over there? The ones around here don't tend to eat paper. Its moths we gotta think about.

Comment

It's pretty much common that mice and other rodents tend to gnaw into paper, regardless of their location.

Comment

It's pretty much common that mice and other rodents tend to gnaw into paper, regardless of their location.
                                This is true!

Comment

Working...
                                X