Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
    Just ordered a bunch of books. My book club code still worked so they were even cheaper. Plus that $10 credit I got for the Halloween grab bag. Ended up being like 2/3 off.
    Awesome! Hope you picked up some great titles.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Can't wait to see what you got!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Used my dark regions coupon code for something on my wish list.Also used KHP coupon for the new Ray Garton book that is out next year.Also picked up some books and vid games at amazon.Who needs to go to the store.

Comment

Well Dark Regions sucked me in again.I ordered the doomsday survival pack.Just one.Not a bad deal for $50.plus free shipping.

Comment

So did I. I asked them to replace the ebooks with something else. Don't know if they did or not.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hey, if you did NOT buy the Last Cemetery Dance Grab Bag of 2012 still wants one (it's not on the website now), email DAN because he has a couple of extra sets that were packed by mistake! The price is only $19 for a set plus shipping. His email address is: [email protected]

Brian
              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Please do. I think I have 5 extras. I'll even throw something extra in (I'd like to make them go away).
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'd take one if I had the money for it. Don't know when I'll be getting the money I am waiting on though
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Sent you an e-mail Dan. Discovered last night my future brothe in-law is a fan of this stuff so I could easily use something from it for a Christmas gift to him, especially if there is a duplicate item from Cemetery Dance in there.
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

I sent one too. Just waiting on a response.

Comment

I'd love to grab it but The shipping is just too much so close to Christmas.

Comment

If you have an e reader amazon has J.F. Gonzales ,Brian Keene and Keli Owens e-books for .99 according to Brian Keene the sale ends tonight so hurry over for some great stuff.

Comment

Hey everyone. If you have an e-reader amazon has the great short story collection 999 for only $1.99. This is an awesome collection and a great place to start with some writers you might not have read but would like to. The Lansdale story alone is worth this price.

Comment

I've recently read a bit of Lansdale and very much enjoyed the stories!

Comment

He is another of my favorites. His story telling is just outstanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X