No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a nice sale though, I like the free paperback with a hardcover purchase deal!

Comment

Yeah, I've gotten to the checkout phase several times before cancelling out because I'm watching some auction items on ebay--they'll all end just after the holidays and I need to save soem money. I've also got some "kingly" packages that shold bet here later this week.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Was going to share this deal but you beat me to it. If I had the money to spare I would definitely be taking advantage of this one since there are a few titles I'd love to get from them, and would have taken advantage of the CDCC e-mail that sent out earlier today. There are plenty of things from Dark Regions I'm not interested in though too, so at least I don't have to worry about where to buy books from as much as if I wanted all their books (like I am with most CD titles, lol).
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

CDCC email? Smething ill get an email about tomorrow maybe? Anything thatll interest me?

Comment

I got one about my TWTTK trade and slipcase having been shipped on Friday, but that's it for today.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And then there was the one for FOur Ghosts, but that sure went fast!

Comment

Yeah, I remembered getting that email. I jumped on The Crane House, but passed on Four Ghosts; too many ebay snipes.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I my have to use my CD coupon before Friday night.My savings cert was recharged so now I have a nice bit to spend.I might pull the trigger on some things I have been looking at for a bit now.Yes I too shall pass on the DR press sale this time.It is very tempting though.

Comment

I've got 3 days to decide.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I really want to get some stuff from CD with the 4th of July sale, but I'll have to pass I think. Hard times are coming unfortunately...

Comment

Hang in there, Pete! And good luck!

sk

Comment

Thanks Siep! My collector's side if me is really itching to buy something! I may be able to hold it back, keep myself to one purchase. Its not easy though...

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            I my have to use my CD coupon before Friday night.My savings cert was recharged so now I have a nice bit to spend.I might pull the trigger on some things I have been looking at for a bit now.Yes I too shall pass on the DR press sale this time.It is very tempting though.
                            I extended it to midnight TONIGHT in case anyone is still on the fence.
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Brian I jumped off the fence on Friday.
                              Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                              I extended it to midnight TONIGHT in case anyone is still on the fence.

Comment

I am about to jump as I type this!

Comment

Working...
                                X