Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.

Comment

umm.....I thought Pete was a weasel not a mole.
      Originally posted by srboone View Post
      But I can't catch the sucker!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9726[/ATTACH]

Comment

Doh! Wrong machine!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Those always remind me of the rabbit whallop game I used to play years ago.

Comment

VJ books is having a sale:

"Save 40% on Select Categories
            Good until the end of June, save 40% on our wide selection of
            1st Editions! That's right, just click the 1st Edition button and everything you see, nearly 2,000 collectible 1st Editions at 40% off.
            Also until July 1st, all of our Bargain Books are discounted 40%. Most of these books are signed and under ten bucks each - nearly 1000 titles to choose from.

Use the coupon code 40UNTILJULY and 40% will be deducted from qualified books at checkout.

Hurry, the sale ends July 1st!"

Comment

Welcome back by the way Pete! I knew you'd be back with a sale. lol

Comment

.Oh I guess welcome back.
                Originally posted by peteOcha View Post

1st Editions! That's right, just click the 1st Edition button and everything you see, nearly 2,000 collectible 1st Editions at 40% off.
                Also until July 1st, all of our Bargain Books are discounted 40%. Most of these books are signed and under ten bucks each - nearly 1000 titles to choose from.

Use the coupon code 40UNTILJULY and 40% will be deducted from qualified books at checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post

Why oh why did you tell me about this site....

Comment

Thanks! Although I have been around for this past week now...

I just had to rusty! Someone here showed the site to me some time ago and I got hooked!

Comment

I'm erasing the JV book website from my mind...
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I'm still on the fence (however, I am losing my balance...)...

there are a few titles I would really want and the price is good + the discount... Only if the money was there to spare...

Comment

I checked I out, nothing really caught my eye...

SAFE!!!!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I held off too. For now.... If another book comes in the mail this month, my wife may just kill me. Good thing July is almost here!

Comment

Dark Regions Press is having a 4th of July sale...30% off with free pbs and sculptures in every order over a certain amt
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Phew, I'm safe on this one! Some titles look interesting, but nothing screams at me to be added to my shelves.

Comment

Working...
                                X