No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, VJ books has some sub press books listed. It looks like half are preorders though.

Comment

I'm going to join BW and say you guys are killing me with all these deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        Thanks for that info. I've been looking at a book on that site for a while. Noticed that if you are a new customer, you receive a random free book with eligible purchase.
        Yep, though at least when I did it last year you were able to choose whatever paperback you wanted I think. May or may not have changed, but if it's still that way you tell them in the notes section of the order page.

If I had more money I woulda gotten more books from them but I did go ahead and purchase Lullaby for the Rain Girl

Have my eyes on a few others but will have to wait on them.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

It says random so it must have changed since last year. I ended up with the deluxe edition of London Macabre.

Comment

Ah, well hopefully you get something good, lol. My first order there was early Feb last year, so not sure when it changed to random. Might have been when they revamped their website a few months back.
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
              I'm going to join BW and say you guys are killing me with all these deals.
              I'm killing myself with them. Spent an hour on VJ books yesterday, picking out books. Had em all in my cart, so like a good boy I went to check out. Then the shipping costs hit me ($100) and I decided not to order...

Comment

wow thats a high shipping cost. its too bad there aren't cheaper options for international shipping.

Comment

Yeah. On second thought, its helped me not spend money on several occasions. But then again, there are moments where I cave in and pay the high costs anyway!

But now I figure that I'll save all my cash for the summer when I'll be in Chicago, Michigan, New Jersey and who knows where else!

Comment

Thank God there was nothing at vj books that pulled me in.I skipped the dark regions sale to.See Me be good boy now.

Comment

I have been a little more active at VJ lately. They were running 40% off and have expanded into some decent limiteds like Subterranian but if you get hit with that shipping it doesn't save you anything.

Comment

If there are any Joe Hill fans out there who don't have this book or anyone who wants to try him out, I think this is a damn good deal...

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...in-p-1820.html

Comment

That is a damn good deal indeed Teri!

Comment

Yet I didn't order it. I was scared the international price would change like the rocky wood book because it doesn't say anything about international shipping.

Comment

That is a great price and it is a great read as well.

Comment

This thread has been quiet for awhile does that mean noone has come across any bargainsOr are we all broke.

Comment

Working...
                                X