Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    That's how you know he had actually won the Lottery - I don't think any of us regular Joes can afford an unsigned Joe Hill book.
    LOL. I might actually have a few laying around.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      LOL. I might actually have a few laying around.
      #HumbleBrag

Comment

Also had a pretty good haul last weekend with the Camelot sale:

Two Rick Hautala collections (Bedbugs & Occasional Demons)
        Limbus II limited edition
        the Joe Ledger LE of short stories by Jonathan Maberry (can't remember the name right now)
        Darkfuse 4 (completes the set)
        Erotikos (not a big fan of erotic horror, but this had a short story by Brian Lumley & is signed by Lumley)
        Dark City LE (bought this for the Hodge novella; never been a fan of Gerard Houarner)
        volumes 13 - 17 of the illustrated Lovecraft series published by PS Publishing; completes the set)

B

Comment

Originally posted by brlesh View Post
          Also had a pretty good haul last weekend with the Camelot sale:

Two Rick Hautala collections (Bedbugs & Occasional Demons)
          Limbus II limited edition
          the Joe Ledger LE of short stories by Jonathan Maberry (can't remember the name right now)
          Darkfuse 4 (completes the set)
          Erotikos (not a big fan of erotic horror, but this had a short story by Brian Lumley & is signed by Lumley)
          Dark City LE (bought this for the Hodge novella; never been a fan of Gerard Houarner)
          volumes 13 - 17 of the illustrated Lovecraft series published by PS Publishing; completes the set)

B
          Both of those Hautala books have some great stories.

Comment

Douglas Clegg has a short story collection on Kindle for .99 that is over 700 pages. It includes The Nightmare chronicles, Night Asylum and the Wild Things collections as well as a bonus novelette. Well worth the price.

Comment

For you fellow Audible members most of the catalog is on sale. Sale runs through 12/13. Most of my wish list is 50% to 75% off. Have to refrain from spending too much money!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Douglas Clegg has a short story collection on Kindle for .99 that is over 700 pages. It includes The Nightmare chronicles, Night Asylum and the Wild Things collections as well as a bonus novelette. Well worth the price.
                Thanks, just picked up the Douglas Clegg collections "Lights Out". Great price (.99), the novelette alone is priced higher. Definitely next on my TBR list.

Comment

I hadn't read Bedbugs but Occasional Demons has some dimes.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Both of those Hautala books have some great stories.
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

A title or link would be useful :P

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...api_tkin_p1_i2

Comment

I grabbed it (and three free Clegg books). I haven't read any Clegg so I'm looking forward to this. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

I’ve never read Clegg before - I’m sure he’s worth the gamble at that price, right?

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                          I may work at a computer chip manufacturing plant but that doesn't mean I'm still not computer illiterate.

Comment

I’ve never read Clegg before - I’m sure he’s worth the gamble at that price, right?
                            Clegg is a great writer. It is worth the price to take a chance .

Comment

I may work at a computer chip manufacturing plant but that doesn't mean I'm still not computer illiterate.
                              I manage lending software and my team always says “we work on it, not in it.”

Comment

I manage lending software and my team always says “we work on it, not in it.”
                                Reminds me of the saying we had in the military. "We defend democracy, we don't practice it".
                                Last edited by Brian861; 05-03-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X