No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I have furniture...it's my parents that are gonna need furniture and a washer dryer. they threw there old crappy stuff out and are using my new stuff. Why does the lawn need money? are you too lazy to mow your own lawn pete? I will have no book money when I move though, I keep telling myself I will...but I won't. I am also glad my brothers a plumber. That'll come in handy no doubt.

Comment

Thank God for Paypal! I keep $100 on it and it's always there when something stoopid crazy insane like this comes along...
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        Actually I have furniture...it's my parents that are gonna need furniture and a washer dryer. they threw there old crappy stuff out and are using my new stuff. Why does the lawn need money? are you too lazy to mow your own lawn pete? I will have no book money when I move though, I keep telling myself I will...but I won't. I am also glad my brothers a plumber. That'll come in handy no doubt.
        Wow, shouldn't even be getting into this, but no I am not too lazy to mow my lawn. And that is why it needs money: fertilizer for the grass, gas for the mower, a mower if you don't have one, then from time to time you gotta plant some grass where there's empty spots, and a whole bunch of other things. Of course you don't have to take care of your lawn, so no problem there.

Comment

I I sure wouldn't have to bother with fertilizer or patching anything. grass tends to grow on its own around here. Lol. I will need a mower and gas though. Maybe not the mower if I buy one of the three houses for sale on this street. Won't need to borrow a truck or rent a moving van either. Lol.

Comment

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/13-har...ies-1255-p.asp

Jumped on this so fast yesterday that I didn't even notice they are planning to run this sale for a whole 13 days! They must have a lot of books in stock.

Comment

Especially if they are giving away 26 different titles! Whaere am I gonna put 26 books? 31 with the 5 I ordered from nightshade?
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

You know you've always dreamed of having a bookshelf in your kitchen!

You'll think of something Squire. No more room in the basement?

Comment

Notreally. I've got 10 in the basement already. But I do have one bookshelf in my bedroom mnd the headboard of my bed...
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ok, so that should be good for the 30 or so books you have heading your way. But what will you do after that space runs out?

Anything you can do to reorganize the basement and fit an extra shelf or two in there?

Comment

I've ot a washer and dryer, a treadmill, and a 350 lb desk in corners and against the wall that are taking up as little space as possible, so the basement is out, I think. With the exmpty shelf, and the top of my headboard, that's 3 bookshelves. I'll hopefully have time to think after that.

Just got notice from PS. The books will go out early next week. But I won't get a 'dispatched' notice.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Just got that email as well!

Last time I ordered something from them it came in about 3-4 days.
                        Last edited by peteOcha; 04-13-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Well, the email said 8-14 days for the USA.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'd say throw out the treadmill or put a bookcase behind it. I did that with my eliptical...well a DVD rack anyway but its huge. And it worked out well. I'm ready to sell that eliptical. Maybe buy myself that dinged knowing darkness with the money.

Comment

Or save the money for the house..?

Comment

I know pete...I feel so guilty. I couldnt pass it up. I did get a GST rebate last week and made a $130 cc payment so I'm basically just back where I started. I'm no further behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X