No announcement yet.

Good deals and bargains...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always something happening eh Squire! Keeps you on your toes.

I am still waiting for the second part of my DRP order - I emailed, and they said 5-7 days.

Comment

The Walls of the Castle by Tom Piccirilli Revised & Illustrated Ebook Edition Now FREE on Amazon Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BAK...dir_mdp_mobile
      "now youes can't leave"
      A Bronx Tale
      directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Was just going to post this. I guess great minds think alike. I snagged this. DRP did announce this over the weekend and said it was good for I believe 5 days.
        Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
        The Walls of the Castle by Tom Piccirilli Revised & Illustrated Ebook Edition Now FREE on Amazon Kindle

Comment

The Deluxe edition of CwEC is still rolling at the printers, so this was just a mistake. Perhaps if I hadn't said anything, I may have gotten both! But CHris wants me just to send the book I received to the address on the invoice, so I'll get that packaged up on Thursday and sent out.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks, got myself a copy!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              The Deluxe edition of CwEC is still rolling at the printers, so this was just a mistake. Perhaps if I hadn't said anything, I may have gotten both! But CHris wants me just to send the book I received to the address on the invoice, so I'll get that packaged up on Thursday and sent out.
              If you send it to the person on the invoice, what is going to stop them from saying they didn't receive it?
              Just wondering?
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

A signed receipt request. If they sign for it, they received it. I'll put DRP's return address on it.
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Is there a chance this convertible to .pdf or .epub? Another opportunity I pretty much have to pass on otherwise.

Comment

My deluxed lettered Encounters with Enoch Coffin is in the mails! Having that signed/numbered on my hands for a few days made me anxious to get hold of this one!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      Is there a chance this convertible to .pdf or .epub? Another opportunity I pretty much have to pass on otherwise.
                      You can download Kindle for your PC or phone and read it there. I doubt you could legally convert it. It most likely has DRM protection. There are ways to strip the DRM (Google it), but no legal way.

If it doesn't have DRM, for whatever reason, you can use calibre to change the format. http://calibre-ebook.com/download

Comment

I have Calibre - it's a great little program, but does not, of course, convert everything.

Comment

Amazon has a bunch of KPB e single' s for free this week. Some very good short stories.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I was able to add a couple that I did not already have.
                            Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Amazon has a bunch of KPB e single' s for free this week. Some very good short stories.

Comment

I saw that..... gotta love free stuff. But they won't be convertible to Kobo.

I will eventually grab them though somehow probably.

Comment

You can always get the free Kindle app for your smartphone (if you have one, of course) or your computer and get the free Kindle titles.
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X