No announcement yet.

What Do You Ask??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a fellow Red Sox fan I would absolutely ask "what happened in Sept 2011????" In fact, if I had gotten hold of those special tickets(you know what I mean srB) that's what I was going to ask..... no I don't easily let go of things

Comment

It was an entertaining meltdown. I remember saying One signed King book was good enough for me. Since then, I got my hands on a s'l It, and am on the verge of spending waaaaay too much money for a falt-signed 1st/1st Danse Macabre.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hate you

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          It was an entertaining meltdown. I remember saying One signed King book was good enough for me. Since then, I got my hands on a s'l It, and am on the verge of spending waaaaay too much money for a falt-signed 1st/1st Danse Macabre.
          Very nice!!! Congrats! I just recently bought an H/C nothing special version of Danse Macabre because that is the only SK book I didn't own. I hope you post a pic!
          If you remember I mentioned having one signed book...my mom dated a fellow that knew Mr. King and he got me a personalized Tommyknockers. I cherish it! Hey, my new avatar is me in front of the Man's house!!

100_0236.jpg

Comment

You find and hate me on every thread, TEri. I haven't had my own personal stalker in about 20 years!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

More people to hate...lol

Comment

Very nice....Lori! All my personalized book are by Ronald Kelly; I don't think too much about books inscribed to other people, but if i every saw one inscribed " TO Squire" I jump on it and claim it personalized to me!

So that avatar photo was taken before you were arrested for loitering, right? In your previous avatar, was that George Romero you were getting cuddly with?
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hahahaha! Thank you! Nothing like a little stalking right?? I now live about 5 miles from there but alas, STILL have not seen him!!!
                  That was George Romero! My other hero! Keen eye Mr. B! Don't you forget to tell me about the BluePaw

Comment

Why was the ending of "Cell" not included in the book?

But seriously... I'd ask what happened to him as a young teen that's he's kept buried all these years?

Comment

I'm sure I'll get it evetually. But I'll let you know. TIme to go to work....until next time...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

work? you poor man. I hope all goes well. Have a good rest of your weekend!

Comment

Time for me to go home. No wonder were always on at the same time. opposite shifts. goodnight all

Comment

Awesome avatar and signed book Lori!! The things that half the people on here would do for a book like that....

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post

But seriously... I'd ask what happened to him as a young teen that's he's kept buried all these years?
                              Several years ago I was at an event with Steve, Tabby, and Owen King. During the Q&A session they opened questions and everyone wanted to ask Steve something. So towards the end they specifically asked for questions for Tabitha and Owen. Someone actually stood up and asked Owen what it was like growing up with Stephen King. I think they wanted some sort of horror story about how creepy his dad is and that he's scarred for life because of it. Nope, Owen just told how it was a pretty normal childhood and that his parents went through great pains to keep it normal even though dad was one of the most famous people on the planet.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post

He likes to leave the ending out a lot. It pisses me off. I think cell is the only novel I have noticed so far. Most of them are short stories or in the case of the mist, a novella.

Comment

Working...
                                X