No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I have Suddenlink cable and they're having some sort of problem with AMC about renewing their contract.The deadline is tomorrow night. Things are not looking good according to the email so I might not have AMC this Sunday for the finale!! *washes cryin' towel and dons black veil*

Comment

Yeah, Time Warner Cable dropped a few channels I liked last year, but not AMC.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Only wathed part of season one.I like the comics but for some reason the show was not doing it for me.Never watched Lost.Tried to watch True Blood but found the books were better and with more continuity.Do not like AMC since most of the movies they now show are clasic trash.That and when they started going to comercials it stunk.Same with IFC.

Comment

Originally posted by misery chastain loves co. View Post
          NOOOOOOOO!!!! I have Suddenlink cable and they're having some sort of problem with AMC about renewing their contract.The deadline is tomorrow night. Things are not looking good according to the email so I might not have AMC this Sunday for the finale!! *washes cryin' towel and dons black veil*
          I have never had AMC. Then again I dont pay for Cable at all. My parents do but I just get everything "other ways" since cable is just another unnecessary bill. But they don't have AMC either. I dont know if we don't get it in canada or if bell and eastlink just don't have it. Until HBO canada we didn't get that either but all of their movies/shows were and still are carried on The Movie Network/Movie Central (West coast)

Comment

Has anyone seen this? I would most definitely watch this...

Carlton Cuse, who along with Damon Lindelof executive produced and acted as showrunners of ABC's Lost, is boarding A&E’s The Bates Motel.

A&E is developing the series, being produced by Mark Wolper and Roy Lee, as a prequel to Alfred Hitchcock’s Psycho. The 1960 horror classic featured an off-his-rocker motel manager named Norman Bates who murdered occasional boarders while under the watch of his even-more-psychotic mother.

Bates Motel aims to tell the story of a young Bates and how his life with his deranged mother and her lover unhinged his mind, eventually turning him into a serial killer. It has been described as a cross between Twin Peaks and Smallville.

If the show is picked up to series, Cuse will executive produce and oversee the writing and production what is being envisioned intially as a six-episode “event" that would lead to additional seasons. It also marks the first “genre” TV project for Cuse since his acclaimed run on Lost.

Kerry Ehrin, who worked on Friday NIght Lights and Parenthood, also is joining Bates Motel as a writer/EP and will work with Cuse.

A&E is hoping the series can do for it what zombie drama The Walking Dead did for AMC, generating top ratings while initiating online water-cooler conversations.

Post-Lost, Cuse, with his Carlton Cuse Productions banner, is working in both TV and features. He recently turned in a draft of an untitled action-adventure for Hugh Jackman and Shawn Levy's 21 Laps for Fox.

Comment

It's supposed be out in 2013 according to imdb.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Sounds good to me...we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  I have never had AMC. Then again I dont pay for Cable at all. My parents do but I just get everything "other ways" since cable is just another unnecessary bill. But they don't have AMC either. I dont know if we don't get it in canada or if bell and eastlink just don't have it. Until HBO canada we didn't get that either but all of their movies/shows were and still are carried on The Movie Network/Movie Central (West coast)
                  Teri ...Bell here on the east coast does not have AMC either ..Rogers does but I have Bell so I have to download the episode the next day after airing. Bell has better customer service and does not harrass me because I download all the time.. Rogers would call me and threaten to suspend my internet because I download too much. So i cancelled my phones, cable and internet and went with Bell a few years back.

Comment

Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!!! After ignoring TWD last year, our cable provider has now picked up all three seasons and are playing them back to back on FX (with the Foxtel IQ option, and particularly given that they're ad free, we can record and watch at our leisure - man, I love cable !!!!)

Comment

Though I'm sure most people know. There has only been Season 1 and Season 2 first and second halves....no legit season 3 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Menace View Post
                        Teri ...Bell here on the east coast does not have AMC either ..Rogers does but I have Bell so I have to download the episode the next day after airing. Bell has better customer service and does not harrass me because I download all the time.. Rogers would call me and threaten to suspend my internet because I download too much. So i cancelled my phones, cable and internet and went with Bell a few years back.
                        I'm on the east coast as well and Bell is what the parents have. I'd probably be charged and not just threatened if i had rogers with the amount of downloading i do. Hope this new bill doesn't stop me...I actually can't afford Cable. Its Cable or internet and with internet basically I get both.

Comment

Yay! Suddenlink came to an agreement. The finale WILL be viewed tomorrow night! I hope everyone enjoys it! Please post your thoughts, I'd love to hear them!

Comment

It is time! I will let the DVR run for another 5-10 minutes and then it is on!
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

No spoilers from me but awesome finale. And that last part with Andrea was a total shocker. Wtf. Lol. Can't wait for next season

Comment

Can't wait forthe season to come out on BD!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X