No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they are, but I want a pretty good discount.

sk

Comment

I haven't watched (or bought any either). I'm probably waiting for a good price too.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I was gonna watch it now that its over but since I know the ending it seems stupid.

Comment

But it's the journey, Teri. Not only knowing what happens, but experiencing it. (I've read reviews of the seires finale, but they didn't make a lot of sense to me--having watched noe of the episodes.)
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And Lost was one heck of a great journey. I loved watching it week in and week out wondering where it was going to go next. That's an experience you can't get with watching whole seasons after the fact. And it was a great water cooler show in that respect, too. Talking to the several co-workers that were watching also, and coming up with new theories as to what was going on, or where we thought it would go next.

As for The Walking Dead, I'm usually a week or two behind on that, but since (other than you guys) no one else I know watches, I don't feel left behind too much. I was also very upset by last week's ending. But it's more the fact of missing the actor DeMunn.
            Spoiler!
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              I was gonna watch it now that its over but since I know the ending it seems stupid.
              Feel free to spoiler it, but what do you think the ending of Lost was? I am amazed at how many people watched six seasons of that show, and then found out what was going on in "the other half" of the last season and concluded that
              Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Fulman View Post
                Feel free to spoiler it, but what do you think the ending of Lost was? I am amazed at how many people watched six seasons of that show, and then found out what was going on in "the other half" of the last season and concluded that
                Spoiler!
                Spoiler!
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Loved the last episode, can't wait for next week!

Comment

Omg to last nights episode. So stoked. Lol.

Comment

<sigh> eventually season 2 will make it to BD...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Right with you there Squire, our cable has only just started Season - I purchased the set online from the US (God, I love the Multi-Regional DVD age) as soon as it was released, so I had a head start on most here (always a good thing)

Comment

SPOILERS!!!!!!

Oh my my my. They're killing me. Slowly. SIGH. This is what I love about this show though. As a non reader of the comics it's all new to me. I love how they keep you guessing and keep it fresh. I will be mourning the latest loss though. I'm not sure how surprised I am that Rick killed his best friend(or former bff). I suppose if Shane really was going to go through with his murdering of Rick it could be construed as self defense. Pretty sure he figured out that Shane killed Randy and that he has just slowly been coming apart at the seams. By the looks of next week, who else will be meeting their demise?
                          Now that the virus is apparently airborne(or perhaps always has been) I always just assumed the CDC doc told Rick that Lori was pregnant and promptly forgot him but maybe he said that they are all infected. Hmmm.....
                          Now that David Morrissey has been cast as the Governor I am anxious for next season as I hear that he is a nasty nasty man. I'm not sure who this David M person is but they have done a bang up job of casting so far!
                          I'd like to someday see Merle and Morgan again....

Comment

SRBOONE- I know how you feel, I just don't have the patience to wait until the BD release! I bought season 1 and have watched it twice. Love seeing them back to back without commercial interruption but too many people I know watch the show and if I waited for the release all those damn facebook status updates would totally spoil it for me.

I agree with everyone on Lost! That was a great show.

Comment

Simple enough solution; stay off facebook! Besides, the Tommyknockers might decide to improve it. Then all those users are @#$%@!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Simple enough solution; stay off facebook! Besides, the Tommyknockers might decide to improve it. Then all those users are @#$%@!
                                Hahaha! I know. It really is an evil entity but somehow it just pulls....me....in....

Comment

Working...
                                X