No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like it should be swinging back around to the comics some. I'll be happy. Now to just read the novel before the next season starts.

Comment

Finally got to watch the finale. Jester is right, it does seem to be setting up 2 huge elements from the comics for next season. Without spoiling too much:

Spoiler!

I guess even those who haven't watched know that the season finale had some deaths. I wasn't upset or too surprised by any of them. But there was one who I didn't even recognize as a regular character this season. I know it's an ensemble, but how can anyone be that far under the radar.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Who were you referring to as under the radar?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          Who were you referring to as under the radar?
          If you've already watched, check out the spoiler.

Spoiler!
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yeah he was a minor character, i don't understand why he didn't lock the door???

Comment

Because it didn't fit in with the body count quota.

Have you ever driven an RV like that? You have to walk to the other side of the vehicle to do anything with the doors, and nothing is automatic. In that situation, if I jumped in, started the engine and took off, the 2 doors on the passenger side would be completely forgotten. And it was pretty obvious that every vehicle was open with keys in them, as security wasn't a concern on the farm. So I understand the unlocked doors.

Comment

It was a shame for me though because his death obviously won't be the same as the comics!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  If you've already watched, check out the spoiler.

Spoiler!
                  I forgot all about that guy til you just answered my question. I was like what is Terry talking about all the people who died were pretty important. Except one other guy who I shall not name because no one has explained to me how to use spoiler quotes yet.

Comment

Teri, I always find a post with a spoiler in it, copy the "spoiler part", paste it on my post and replace the "spoiler" text with what I want to hide. Otherwise it's [SPOILER (then an end bracket - ]) Your text [/SPOILER (then another end bracket - ])

Comment

Spoiler!

Comment

Got it, Thanks Terry. Didn't know it was basically the same as everything else on here. lol

Comment

Working...
                        X