Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IDEXED]Snow Shadows by Mick Garris

Snow Shadows by Mick Garris
    New Signed Limited Edition Just Announced!
    Already 94% Sold Out!

This is the discussion thread for Snow Shadows by Mick Garris

CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Awesome title for the 2012 Grab Bag! Thanks CD....You are THE BEST!

Comment

I must say that I bought the grab bag for the other three books, but this looks interesting.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Agreed Mr Boone but I hope I dont like it...I dont need more books to buy.

Comment

Of course, you don't Miss Weatherbee, but you will like it, and if you don't buy it, it will torture you to madness. Suddenly the MUST BUY list will become longer than the TBR list and eventually you will make concessions..I don't need that new pair of shoes...I don't need that darling hat...I don't need that house...I don't have to eat today...I can go a whole week if I have to...I'll become a Hindu, they fast regularly, don't they?...until...you buy!
          Last edited by srboone; 03-09-2012, 08:26 PM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Looking forward to receiving my Grab Bag copy

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Of course, you don't Miss Weatherbee, but you will like it, and if you don't buy it, it will torture you to madness. Suddenly the MUST BUY list will become longer than the TBR list and eventually you will make concessions..I don't need that new pair of shoes...I don't need that darling hat...I don't need that house...I don't have to eat today...I can go a whole week if I have to...I'll become a Hindu, they fast regularly, don't they?...until...you buy!
              First I dont have to buy it cuz I bought the Grab bag. Secondly, I dont have anything I can stop buying except gas, which i need to get to work and without work theres no money which means no books so thats out. Unless I do say I dont need that house cuz then I'd have a good $200/pay to spend on books but my parents are not gonna feed me forever, or my boyfriend and my Jack Russell, well i feed the dog but my dad still wants to kill him.

Comment

See, you're already on your way to madness!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Excited about this book.It looks really good.Teri Don't fret we all are in the same boat.I just dropped $150 on a sub press 20 lb grab bag.Why.........Because it was there.

Comment

I got that email to but I had never bought from them before and from what I saw on their website they didnt have much that interested me. I dont think I woulda grabbed CD's if I hadn't seen how beautiful my IT:25th Gift was and know theyve done alot of King in the past.

Comment

I bought the grab bag as well.
                      " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

I guess this moves Development Hell to my ever growing TBR pile.I really am looking forward to this as well as his sig. series book.

Comment

Development Hell is a fun read.
                          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          I guess this moves Development Hell to my ever growing TBR pile.I really am looking forward to this as well as his sig. series book.

Comment

This looks very good. Glad I purchased the forthcoming grab bag. And if this is good can't wait for what's in store for the rest of the featured books in the grab bag. I have particularly been searching throughout the net for info on any author of dark fiction with a 600-700 pages tome that is celebrating a 15th or 20th or 25th or 30th Anniversary etc. this year. Any idea on who that might be and which book?

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyckf View Post
                              This looks very good. Glad I purchased the forthcoming grab bag. And if this is good can't wait for what's in store for the rest of the featured books in the grab bag. I have particularly been searching throughout the net for info on any author of dark fiction with a 600-700 pages tome that is celebrating a 15th or 20th or 25th or 30th Anniversary etc. this year. Any idea on who that might be and which book?
                              No takers then

Comment

Working...
                              X