Menace's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menace's Collection

Hi everyone finally got around to taking some pictures of my meager collection. I started collecting signed limited editions about 2 and a half years ago. Collecting was going good then I had a heart attack then got seperated from my wife. so my collecting slowed right down. Now my heart is better and I'm with the girl of my dreams now all I need to do is to finally get my hands on a signed limited edition Stephen King book and all will be alright with the world.. Well enough about me here is the start of my collection

Comment

Hope your feeling well. Keep em coming..

Comment

Nice collection, thanks for starting another collection thread.

Comment

It's nice to see another new thread. Keep 'em coming'
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Comment

The very first limited I bought was Deeper

Last edited by Menace; 03-06-2012, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Menace; 03-06-2012, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Wow!!!!Great stuff and welcome to the funny farm.Do you read these editions or just collect them.Was wondering how Rot was if you read it.I just purchased this and am waiting impatiently for it to get here.I was on the fence for a long time on it.Again real cool stuff

Comment

It's good to hear that you are feeling better after your heart issues.

Cool stuff. Great to see another James Rollins fan. I don't think I got my copy of Subterranean signed yet but I will be going to his signing in Scottsdale this year if I am in town.
                    Last edited by Joe315; 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                      Cool stuff. Great to see another James Rollins fan. I don't think I got my copy of Subterranean signed yet but I will be going to his signing in Scottsdale this year if I am in town.
                      James Rollins is great I was bored at work one night and I found Deep Fantom and I was hooked .... and I Love the Sigma books. and I need to get a signed copy of Ice Hunt and Amazonia and Subterranean which is my Favorite of his.

Comment

Some of my Chapbooks

Its too Bad this Richard Laymon one isn't signed.

Comment

More Chapbooks

Comment

More.......

This is one of my brother's Books

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Wow!!!!Great stuff and welcome to the funny farm.Do you read these editions or just collect them.Was wondering how Rot was if you read it.I just purchased this and am waiting impatiently for it to get here.I was on the fence for a long time on it.Again real cool stuff
                              Hey Bookworm .. yes I do read my limited editions if i cant find a paperback or trade edition.... Rot I haven't read yet sorry so can't say if it's any good or not

Comment

Working...
                              X