Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pickup!

Originally posted by Menace View Post
    Won that on eBay for $50 plus $16 for shipping..I was surprised it went that low..

Comment

Waiting on a few eBay orders of some out of print CemetetyDance limited editions. Richard Laymons Night in the lonesome October and Come out Tonight...slipcased signed edition of Revelations..Graham Masterton's Bonnie Winter and John Shirly's Spider moon..also a few old comics I remember reading as a kid. Grimms Ghost Stories , Haunted , tales from the crypt.. and others..I will post pictures as they come in..

Comment

Very cool, I look forward to checking them out, the comics too.

Comment

THE COMICS these are ones I used to love to read when I was young probably 8 years old and up

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00877.jpg
          Last edited by Menace; 02-06-2015, 03:48 AM.

Comment

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

Comment

SOME MORE BOOKS I PICKED UP

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

Comment

DSC00892.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00909.jpg
                Last edited by Menace; 02-06-2015, 03:57 AM.

Comment

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

Comment

Nice adds dude! I need more Laymon myself and I have heard good things about Night in the Lonesome October. Really dig the comics too, I also collect many of the same, got a few dozen each of most of DC's silver/bronze age horror comics. A few from Charlton, Marvel and Warren too. I need more EC though, just have a few reprints and a Crime Suspenstories missing it's cover.

By the way, I love the skeleton handing helping with the display, how many attempts did that take?

Comment

3 times on the last picture showing signature trying hard not to damage cover..

Comment

Nice adds. I recently have had the opportunity to fill in some gaps in my EC comic collection. Lots of fun. Love Revelations. One I have my eye on from time to time.

Comment

picked up Revelations, Spider moon and Night in lonesome October all for $140.00 including shipping.. was a goooooooooooooooooood deal.. i just started back into the comics..

Comment

3 times on the last picture showing signature trying hard not to damage cover..
                            Hahaha

picked up Revelations, Spider moon and Night in lonesome October all for $140.00 including shipping.. was a goooooooooooooooooood deal.. i just started back into the comics..
                            Not a bad price, shipping alone can be half the battle. My interest in comics waxes and wanes, I never really stay up to date with them, just buy what I want when I want. Got a nice collection of graphic novels too, started with those when I got back into them 5-6 years ago telling myself I wouldn't start collecting individual comics again... Well that didn't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              Hahaha

Not a bad price, shipping alone can be half the battle. My interest in comics waxes and wanes, I never really stay up to date with them, just buy what I want when I want. Got a nice collection of graphic novels too, started with those when I got back into them 5-6 years ago telling myself I wouldn't start collecting individual comics again... Well that didn't last long.
                              The person I'm buying these books from is in Ontario so it was 17 to ship the 3 books. Would have probably been about 50 in shipping if coming from the state's. As for the comics I just want s few of the old ones I used to read as a kid.

Comment

some more arrivals

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X