Frankenstein Alive,Alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankenstein Alive,Alive!

Fans of the artist Bernie Wrightson will be happy to know that after 30 years he is going back to Frankenstein.This new comic series is being put out by IDW comics.It is set to start publication in May.This story picks up where the Illustrated Frankenstein left off.I do not know how many issues this will be but with Wrightson as the artist this is going to be cool.Each issue is 3.99.The first issue has a B&Wvariant cover.Thought someof you might want to know about this.

Steve Niles is the writer for it.

Comment

He mentioned this at a comic convention last summer. Hard to believe it's almost here already. It should be great.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That's great news. I have the hardcover version of Wrightson's illustrated Frankenstein that Dark Horse published a couple of years back - it's got some gorgeous work in it. Can't wait to see this.

Blu
        Visit my horror/crime fiction blog October Country.
        Stalk me on Twitter: @BluGilliand.

Comment

It looks fascinating.There were pictures in this months comic preview.I do not know if IDW has any pictures up on there site.

Comment

Here are photos from the comic.CNXT0012.jpgCNXT0013.jpg

Comment

I also am highly anticipating this, two of my comic favs together, yahoo!!
              If I understand there were copies available at last weekend Boston Comic Con
              If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Finally this week issue 2 will be out.Check your local comic shop.

Comment

I asked Bernie about this series last month at the Baltimore convention. He moved from CA to AZ early in the year and it really slowed down the book. He truly expects to be on a pace for 2-3 issues per year on this book. I stopped holding my breath for the collected edition. Sounds like it will be years.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                  X