No announcement yet.

Effort go get SK to Sussex Regional High in New Brunswick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehehe .. Victoria is a state (not of mind, but of land mass) not a period in time, then again, there are those that say that Victoria belongs in the last century (well, maybe the one before that) Teri, found some pix of guys wearing them (and a couple of pix that were just plain WRONG) but figured they had no place on a family oriented gentile site such as this

Comment

Didn't make a lot of sense, I know, but it WAS supposed to dumb--not just that dumb.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Boo.gif

Comment

I am going to have nightmares about being flashed by Curious George for a long time...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Solly Cholly, I didn't mean to be mean

Comment

Their year-long effort paid off: Stephen King surprises New Brunswick high school students

Comment

only found out about this today that he showed up.. I am 30 minutes away from Sussex ...Damn it all to hell

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Teri, does Canada have Enhanced Drivers Licenses? The state of Washington allows you to get an Enhanced license for an additional $30 and it allows us to travel to and from Canada.
                  Nope New Brunswick does not have enhanced driver's Licenses because they can make more money making you buy a passport.

Comment

Thanks for the update Bev. It's nice to know he did go. I didnt hear about it til now because I'm not in Nova Scotia Anymore. So happy for those kids. Lucky Buggers.

Comment

Working...
                    X