No announcement yet.

Organizing ARCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i have a few signed Joe Hill proofs, a handfull of Kings proofs, James Herbert proofs and then the CD proofs. With my limited shelving space i can't put them all together

Comment

I keep all editions of my books right next to each other, whether ARC, trade, limited or even paperback editions. I'd never be able to keep track of what I have otherwise.

Comment

I keep all of my ARCs together on the bookshelf separate from their hardcover counterparts. I only have about 15 of them and they are all from CD though, so they fit nicely together.

Comment

I'm getting my first ARC shortly so I guess my only option is to put it with everything else. For now...

Comment

The first one may be free, but then you are hooked.
            Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            I'm getting my first ARC shortly so I guess my only option is to put it with everything else. For now...

Comment

Oh I know, but I'm sticking to SK and I cant afford SK ones so I should be ok for now. lol

Comment

Collecting ARCs/proofs is VERY addictive.

John

Comment

That's how they get you. You only collect King, so they get you an ARC with King, and a few other authors. Soon your collecting more than just King. I speak from experience, I started with Legacies, my first free book was The Poker Club and away I went.
                  Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Oh I know, but I'm sticking to SK and I cant afford SK ones so I should be ok for now. lol

Comment

It's liek a drug, Teri. You tell yourself that 1st/1st trade hardcovers are fine--that's all you want. Then you buy an artist's edition, and that's ok, because it aint really in the series (4.5?) Then you spring for a s/l. It's only one, and after all, it's IT! Then the next thing you know, you're face down in the gutter, clutching a can of paint thinner, talking to Pennywise, or Randall Flagg, or maybe Roland Lebay.......
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm already on the way to the gutter with King stuff. I'm just hoping not to get stuck on other stuff next. I already want those childrens books which is your fault. And now I got a grab bag full of unknown stuff coming.its starting already n I'm trying hard.

Comment

Save your self the trouble and just stop trying!

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Google Gogel Google Gogel.One of Us!One of Us! We accept her! We Accept Her!

Comment

Working...
                            X