Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which book would you like to see an illustrated version of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Joe Hills 20th Century Ghosts? If this hasn't been done yet it should. I think the stories lend themselves to illustrations.

PS: I think Bubble Boy has been down separately but I'm not sure about the other stories.
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I think Savage by Richard Laymon would be spectacular and i agree with copefiend2 about 20th Century Ghosts as well.

Comment

John Brunner's The Sheep Look Up
        Roger Zelazny Chronicles of Amber
        Anything by Piers Anthony
        Philip Jose Farmer's Riverworld series

Comment

I don't know if there is one already but Duma Key is one I would really like (and anything else by King really).

Comment

Originally posted by KT Wagner View Post
            Philip Jose Farmer's Riverworld series
            KT, they're not illustrated, but if you're a Farmer fan, you should check out the volumes of his work that have been released by Subterranean Press. Some great stuff!!

Comment

Maybe not the most popular book in the world but I would also like to see "The Gates" by John Connolly illustrated. I think there is a ton of great material in this book that would look great illustrated.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

A few other books, not in within the scope of CD, I would like to have illustrated editions of:

1. The Worm Ouroboros, E.R. Eddison

2. Winter's Tale, Mark Helprin

3. Mother London, Michael Moorcock

4. The Warhound and the World's Pain, Michael Moorcock
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Now that I think of it more, I would love to see illustrated versions of Jeffery A. Carver's Chaos Chronicles SF series which will be a 6 book series, though just 4 are out right now (and book 4 took a very long time to come out). Found these books at the library by where I used to live when I was in HS and have been a fan ever since. If you like SF I would recommend at least checking him out if you haven't already
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                  X