Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnivale of Horror. Interesting cover.

Comment

Is it the signed or unsigned copy of Carnivale of Horror? It looks like a nice TOC on it anyway. Would love to read the short story version of Something Wicked...

Comment

The signed version, 134/200.

Comment

Still waiting for mine.
          Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          The signed version, 134/200.
          Last edited by Martin; 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Got my limited Carnivale of Horrors today!
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Still waiting for mine.

Comment

Nice adds! I have been really torn on whether to take a shot at Mangle Street, ended that just now with an order. The Victorian era attracts me.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Got my limited Carnivale of Horrors today!
                Sweet! It's a pretty nice production. First I've bought from Ps Publishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                  Nice adds! I have been really torn on whether to take a shot at Mangle Street, ended that just now with an order. The Victorian era attracts me.
                  It looked interesting and I love crime novels, so hopefully this will be a good one.

Comment

Did you get Daniel Polansky's new one?

Comment

No i finished the first, but wasn't that into it. Never started the second.

Comment

I was able to find a copy of The Queen of Bedlam by Robert McCammon.

Comment

Nice. I just found a paper back copy for only a dollar. I like your copy better. 2014 is going to be the year I catch up on his work.

Comment

Thanks. There are paperbacks a plenty of this book. This is the first hardback I came across.

Comment

Two books came today. NOS4A2 and The Last Hunter: Collected Edition by Jeremy Robinson.

Comment

That Nos4a2 is a beautiful edition. Well worth the price. Wish I could have snagged the slipcase while it was available.

Comment

Working...
                                X