No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I was able to get this for less then the original retail price including shipping.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Outstanding, Joe! One I'd like to have one day!
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Nice addition!
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Yes you lucky guy.Nice add.

Comment

Great score. I see these available, but always for a premium over the original price.
      Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
      Thanks! I was able to get this for less then the original retail price including shipping.

Comment

Very nice addition, Joe. It's a wonderful book and the production value is awesome.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

That is an awesome add! Love the art work on it.

Comment

The artwork is real nice. When I first looked through, I was wondering why there were blank pages where the artwork was supposed to be. Took me a second look through to realize they were two page spreads.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
              The Complete Farside by Gary Larson. These are big and heavy books.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4848[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4849[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4850[/ATTACH]
              I LOVE The Far Side, best comic I've read.

Comment

Wool by Hugh Howey, S/L with slipcase.

Comment

I have no clue as to what Wool is about but all your cool copies make me want to check it out

Comment

I've gone a bit overboard with that one.

Comment

We all do that. I went overboard with The Dropper--which I need to read, I've only listened to the audio book.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Wool is great. I downloaded the first book from amazon for free. I loved it and ordered the complete series omnibus. Still waiting for t to come. You should check out the free edition if it is still available if you have an e reader. Or down load the free app. You will be hooked.
                        Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        I have no clue as to what Wool is about but all your cool copies make me want to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          Wool is great. I downloaded the first book from amazon for free. I loved it and ordered the complete series omnibus. Still waiting for t to come. You should check out the free edition if it is still available if you have an e reader. Or down load the free app. You will be hooked.
                          Next time I get to make a bulk order from Amazon, Wool will be on it

Comment

Thanks again for making me kick myself, for NOT ordering Wool a year ago, with the first rendition of the cover (I think), as posted somewhere else on here...... I will likely still grab it, but may just get it locally at Chapters and gain some plum reward points.

Comment

That would be the 2nd cover. This is the first: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wool-Omnibus...p2047675.l2557

Comment

Wow that is one pricey paper back.

Comment

Working...
                                X