No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of the book, but man what a nice edition. The slipcase is really bad ass.

Comment

I feel like 3d printing would be a great way to go for slipcases. I don't really know much about 3d printing but it seems like you'd get a perfect fit every time.

Comment

Very nice, i put in an order for one yesterday for a great price but I am on the waiting list i think. Limitation of 500 surprises me, thought it was 200.

Comment

So did I. They upped it apparently due to demand. Check the Poisoned Pen if you don't want to wait. I saw one on display when I was there today. It'll be priced retail I think.

Comment

That's an absolutely stunning slipcase!!!
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Is that a 3D image? Or is the type actually raised? Pretty cool either way.
              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

it is raised. it was done using a 3d printer. The book collector and tech nerd in me love it.

Comment

Got my copy of Sand by Hugh Howey today, complete with sand from the beach near his house.

Comment

Nice but weird. Actual sand...Is this a continuation of The Silo series?

Comment

No, it's a separate story. He thought the sand would be a nice touch. He walked to the beach by his house and filled a couple bags up and sprinkled it in the books as he signed.

He did write three short stories in the Wool universe that will appear in 3 anthologies this year and next.

http://www.johnjosephadams.com/apocalypse-triptych/
                      Last edited by Joe315; 01-28-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Very nice. But no photo of the sand??????
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Its all in the spine now and I didn't want to open the book that far. (book ocd)

Comment

Ahhhhhhh!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                              Its all in the spine now and I didn't want to open the book that far. (book ocd)
                              ha ha
                              Cool idea!

Comment

Cool book, but uggh!! No sand for me. Have to say that is a first.
                                If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Working...
                                X