No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks that way and I hope it is since they published an omnibus.

Comment

Yes Squire the whole story is complete.The story was 6 volumes in hard cover. Or 6 arc's.
      Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Cool adds, Joe! Too bad about the uSPS package. Is the Stand comic arc complete? Are they through with it? The reason I didn't get the DT omnibus is that they were still creating story arcs for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        This is why I'm not a huge fan of the USPS. It seems like they throw things around.

Don'y worry UPS doesn't do much better, especially if you order from amazon. They use what is essentially no packaging.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Too bad about that dent on the case Joe. But still, looks like an awesome set. Oh so tempting!

Comment

I too got a "dinged" copy of Knowing Darkness. It was still sealed and monstrous!! Pictures and descriptions still don't prepare you for it. Sat down with my uncle and gave it a quick peruse, he was impressed and not into horror stuff at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Don'y worry UPS doesn't do much better, especially if you order from amazon. They use what is essentially no packaging.
              I've never had any real bad problems with ups. Any damage is usually a result of poor packaging. And the Stand omnibus was pretty well packed by big company standards.

Comment

Remains by Michael McBride. Bigger then I thought it would be.

Comment

Cool looking book. Now I need to go look up the publisher. Congrats to you!
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

very nice, Joe. I'm not familiar with the books it's sighted against. how big is it?
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That's a Cargo Cult book. The dimensions should match up to Bloodletting and Delirium Books standard dimensions.

Comment

It's close in dimensions to a standard hard back (6" x 9"). For whatever reason I thought it would be a bit smaller (5" x 8"), considering it is about 100 pages in length and I have another of his around the same length that is in that smaller format.

Comment

Which one is that? Blindspot?

Comment

Innocents Lost. I also have Burial Ground but that's an oversized hard back.

Comment

Innocents Lost, is a good book. I also have the Burial Ground, I haven't read it yet though.

Comment

The exclusive Waterstones edition of The Twelve by Justin Cronin. My Goldsboro Books limited edition should be coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X