Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adamjames View Post
    Innocents Lost, is a good book. I also have the Burial Ground, I haven't read it yet though.
    Innocents Lost was good. I'm about 80 or so pages into Burial Ground and it is good so far.

Comment

Great edition of the Twelve! Love it.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I did not care for Blindspot.I may be in the minority on that though.Love the copy of The Twelve.

Comment

Thanks, it's the first of 4 editions I will be getting.

Comment

Also really like your edition of The Twelve Joe! Great cover, can't wait to see the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              Don'y worry UPS doesn't do much better, especially if you order from amazon. They use what is essentially no packaging.
              I actually have not had any issues with the USPS (Lucky me, I know) or with UPS, whether from Amazon or elsewhere. Amazon seems to have improved their packaging lately, at least one the things I've gotten from them.
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

The Twelve number 2. This is the Goldsboro S/N edition with the bronzed edges. Found out the other day that the books I sent get signed at Murder by the Book in Houston were "forgotten". They had them in the wrong location when Cronin was there. They told me since he lives in Houston they will be able to get them signed at some point.

Last edited by Joe315; 11-20-2012, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Also got Dominion by C.J. Sansom. Did not realize that this was going to be numbered edition. First book I have by Sansom.

Comment

Sweet adds, Joe. Plus another author for me to google!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very sweet adds!!

Comment

Got this today. The box had a nice big hole in it but the book was packed well and was undamaged.

Comment

Looks good! I like the cover, reminds me a bit of Assassin's Creed.

Comment

That's where I recognized that from.Very nice book.
                            Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Looks good! I like the cover, reminds me a bit of Assassin's Creed.

Comment

Arrived today.The Coyote by Michael McBride published by Thunderstorm Books. A neat feature about this book is they included a page from McBrides original manuscript.

Comment

Very near indeed! I remember seeing that in some other book as well. Could have been on here... and maybe even in your thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X