No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon, UK and US first.

Comment

Been a while since I posted anything. This is my first book from the Folio Society. The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick.

Comment

That Folio Society books looks amazing. I'm really digging the illustration on the cover. Pretty great add your collection.

Comment

Fantastic Folio copy!

Comment

Thanks guys. They do some nice work. I've looking for a copy of Lord of the Flies from them for a while. Now will be pushing harder because of the quality of their work.

Comment

Got these two recently. S/L from Goldsboro Books of The Three Body Problem and The Dark Forest by Cixin Liu. Just realized that they have a different translator for the first two books of the trilogy. (The third should be out next year some time). I will probably read these back to back so I am wondering if the different translators will flow together.

Comment

Cool cover art.

Comment

Sweet! Nice adds, Joe. I'll need to look those titles up. I'm not familiar with them.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great adds! Three Body Problem was a great read. I got an ARC of it from Tor. I also have an ARC of The Dark Forest, which I have not got to yet. Apparently, it's even better than the first part of the trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      Great adds! Three Body Problem was a great read. I got an ARC of it from Tor. I also have an ARC of The Dark Forest, which I have not got to yet. Apparently, it's even better than the first part of the trilogy.
                      Good to know. Looking forward to reading the series. Just waiting on book 3 so that I can read them in one go.

Comment

Got my copy of Morning Star by Pierce Brown yesterday.

Comment

Some new purchases.

And I got two of these, one numbered and one unnumbered.

Comment

Cool signatures!

Comment

Very nice additions!

Comment

They are! I'm tempted to look for one just because of how all the signatures look. Because I need to find an even more ridiculous reason to collect a book...

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                                Cool signatures!

Comment

Working...
                                X