No announcement yet.

Easton Press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried searching their site (also tried quick order) using those numbers, but got no hits. Did you have to call to order them?

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    These two books are available now (but as I said, they have not been posted on the website and they haven't appeared in a catalog yet) but I have the item #s if anybody is interested:

Ghost Story 2585--040
    The Illustrated Man 2585--039

These two books are available right now. I have GS in the mail, should be here by Wednesday, and IM will be sent next month. EP does ship internationally.

http://eastonpress.com
    customer service: 1-800-243-5160

Comment

Yes. Sorry bout that.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Here's the link to EP's Ghost Story in my collection.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...3807#post43807
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Easton Press mailed out there new list of 2013-2014 "Reader's Choice" books that will be out later this year. Classics, stuff like that; but of interest might be:

Pebble in the Sky by Isaac Asimov, his first novel (#2878-003)

Time and Again by Jack Finney (#2878-002)

I believe the last three digits ofthe item number refers to the order they will be published in. Which means the the one I'm interested in, The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco (2878-001) will be published first! The first one will be available on 30Sept2013.

http://www.theeastonpress.com/Litera...TLES_2878.aspx

Now I just have to come up with $65...
          Last edited by srboone; 07-29-2013, 04:47 AM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

They also have an edition of the complete tales of Edgar Allan Poe that is uber nice!

Comment

Lorna Doone has significance in my family. Will have to get that one at some point.

Comment

I'm going for Dangerous Liaisons, I've always wanted that book.

Comment

Love to see the EP excitement!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Easton Press mailed out there new list of 2013-2014 "Reader's Choice" books that will be out later this year. Classics, stuff like that; but of interest might be:

Pebble in the Sky by Isaac Asimov, his first novel (#2878-003)

Time and Again by Jack Finney (#2878-002)

I believe the last three digits ofthe item number refers to the order they will be published in. Which means the the one I'm interested in, The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco (2878-001) will be published first! The first one will be available on 30Sept2013.

http://www.theeastonpress.com/Litera...TLES_2878.aspx

Now I just have to come up with $65...
                    Time and Again has always been one of my favorite time travel books. I've read it many times over the years.

Comment

Went on a bit of binge with EP. Oops!
                      Already subscribe to the 100 Greatest but the reader choice books this year are good. Got Time and Again, Lorna Doone, The Robe, and Name of the Rose.
                      Really torn on getting either The Black Swan or Dangerous Liaisons.

Comment

Went on a bit of binge with EP. Oops!
                        Already subscribe to the 100 Greatest but the reader choice books this year are good. Got Time and Again, Lorna Doone, The Robe, and Name of the Rose.
                        Really torn on getting either The Black Swan or Dangerous Liaisons.

Comment

Sweet! The name of the Rose doesn't come out til May, so I'm gonna hold off for a while on ordering it. I have the cash, but they won't take it out until the books ships--and I may not have it then).
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yeah hopefully it doesn't sell out, will be popular.
                            Wish EP had a better online system, i have to phone in orders being from Canada.

Comment

Currently, EP has in stock a signed edition of Fight Club bu Chuck Palahnuik. Probably no bells and whistles,but there may be a frontis art piece. The description doesn't say.

http://www.eastonpress.com/books/pro...s=ps%3a0875233
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Still want to get more EP books, but it's such a bitch to order to Canada. I'd skip the Palahniuk anyway though.

Comment

Working...
                                X