Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well you didnt say there were cookies, that's a whole other story

Comment

All these pics I've put into a file over the years, I'm suddenly finding uses for them!
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

How about a crappy house made out of really cool books.If you buy enough books from the small press and build your house out of books it will be worth more then aregular old house.How is that forjustification for buying more books.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Screw the house, Teri. You know you want to live in a shitty apartment surrounded by nothing but shelves (and stacks) of books!

Comment

Got one of those too!

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

What don't you have.You never cease to amaze me.
              Got one of those too!

Comment

Do you really think he'll fall for it? After you chastised him for not ordering TWTTK for you?
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I was glad he didnt order it because even though they didnt even confirm my order yet ill still get it before June. lol. Now he has to order me the Talisman/Blackhouse set from DMG and it has to be the DT7 bundle so i'll have all 3 for the cheaper price. Might have to order it myself and get him to give me the money back though...no one will give him a damn credit card and only cuz he has no credit...its rediculous. He's gonna have to start buying prepaid cards er something.

Comment

Not a bad idea.I don't think it will help him with his credit though.It sucks that you can't get credit unless you have credit.I remember trying to get a car loan 23 years ago and being told that paying your rent and utility bills every month did not count towards getting credit.Yet noone was willing to give me a credit card.Eventually things will work out for him they did for me.Can't wait to see your post of NOTLD script.

Comment

It won't help him with his credit but it'll stop me from having to do his online shopping for him. lol. His own bank won't even give him a secured card, which is rediculous because thats what theyre for and its your own money so theres no risk to the bank and it does help your credit.

Comment

When I graduated HS, I discovered that my mother had 4 credit cards in my name! She had faithfully kept up on all payment for 4 years and I had a helluva credit score when I got to college...which I prompty ruined...
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Now we'll have to wait and see what my next addition will be. NOTLD and Screamplays ARC will both be shipping this week, separately. Hoping for some quick shipping...

Comment

So that explains your inticements on others.Notice I did not include myself in that statment.I will stay true to my word for allof March.
                            When I graduated HS, I discovered that my mother had 4 credit cards in my name! She had faithfully kept up on all payment for 4 years and I had a helluva credit score when I got to college...which I prompty ruined...

Comment

Glad to see you in a haapy mood, Teri! (winning ARCs will do that for a person!)
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The happy is for my three days off...the shocked was for the arc. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X