No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We only shipped the first half of the grab bags. We need to build up some more "misfit" stock before we ship any more.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

oh ic. Well thanks for doing mine in the first chunk, and again for sending me some aweseme shit. I'm still excited! Just amazing.

Comment

I think Teri is one happy Canucklehead
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          Doubt it since dan didn't even realize mine was signed. was an accident apparently. although, who is to say he didnt make the same mistake twice.

your still waiting on yours? and your in minnesota? That seems odd to me. unless yours was shipped later.
          Not talking about Masques (though that is def. nice too of course), was meaning the Gift edition of SOD V1, which would go nicely with my SOD V2 on one of the bookcases I have in the living room (Have 2 3-shelf bookcases and dvd shelf being used as a bookcase here in the living room, along with 2 5-shelf cases in the bedroom, lol)
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

I only have the one case 4 shelves. But its getting full and I didn't really start collecting until last christmas.

Comment

did a bit of rearranging.

my first edition shelf which is out of space.
              IMG-20120519-00410.jpg

Comment

thats bubble wrap collected from cd over the last few months thats stuffed up top there. might need it when i move. lol

Comment

and my limiteds or stuff thats different...

IMG-20120519-00412.jpg

my dt pbs are there cuz i didnt wanna separate them from the artist. plus they are special just for being dark tower

Comment

I also collect Murphmen but i think hey might be one of a kind...

IMG-20120519-00413.jpg

For all you book stalkers out there, please notice: he is guarding my collecion

Comment

So when I come to steal your books I should bring a pork chop to divert the guard?
                      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I also collect Murphmen but i think hey might be one of a kind...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9043[/ATTACH]

For all you book stalkers out there, please notice: he is guarding my collecion

Comment

What book is to the right of dream catcher? I'm guessing Lisey's Story without the jacket but I can't tell.

Comment

No, your prob better off brining something with less fat. A steak maybe. Hed even take an apple...lol. Loves em.

And it is liseys story sans DJ. And there's nothing hidden behind those two books I haven't posted already.

Comment

Awesome grab bag Teri!!

Hate bomb incoming.....

HATE CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Pete!

Comment

Like how you set up your shelves as well. Don't want to jinx anything, but it seems like I've finally found us a new place, so hopefully we'll be moving soon and I'll have room for more than one bookcase.

Comment

Working...
                                X