No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My UK First of The Wind Through the Keyhole...Which I am on somewhere. The last photo shows my "general" vacinity near the top. I did find me though. 19 down. 70 from the left. Its too hard to count out on the book though. but i got there eventually.

P1015941.jpgP1015942.jpgP1015943.jpgP1015944.jpg

Comment

Ok and what he have all been waiting for...My Cemetery Dance Grab Bag...

Comment

First off, the one I am pretty sure ALL of us knew was in there.

P1015945.jpgP1015946.jpg

First Edition, First Print, 11/22/63. Nothing special since its so new but I didn't get a chance to get it when it was out and Dan saved me from looking for a used one. Thanks again Dan!!!!

Comment

I pretty well expected this one but didn't know for sure...

P1015947.jpgP1015949.jpg

My Favorite piece of art in this one. Was upset I couldn't get it at auction but was very happy to see it with a fellow forum member
          P1015950.jpg

Comment

Now for what made my fricken, day, month, maybe even year. A book I could not find online anywhere for under $200, not even the gift edtion which was all I really wanted(Well Not really I wanted the signed one obviously but thats wayyyyyyyy out of my price range..lol) So excited for this one....

Comment

Awesome, Teri, congratulations!

sk

Comment

P1015951.jpgP1015952.jpg

Thanks to Dan and CD I now have a Gift Set of SOD!!!! so friggin excited. You don't even understand. lol. I couldnt justify the $75 plus shipping on SODII without having SOD. Now I got them both for an AMAZING PRICE! Even with the shipping factored in. I don't think i'll ever pass up a CD grab bag unless there is litterally no money in my account or on my Credit Card. I woulda paid $75 and about 30-40 on shipping JUST for SODII ALONE! I paid less than that for this grab bag and got 4 books. I am so damn excited. which I have said already but I can't help it.

My Two favorite SODI Art pieces. Evil zombi creating worms..Can't go wrong...
                P1015953.jpg

BEST EVIL FROGS EVER
                P1015954.jpg

Comment

I mixed up those last two photos...You got what I meant.

Comment

Congratulations Teri! SOD is a must have for King collectors, I am glad you are able to add them to your collection.

Comment

And I didnt even post the last book yet! which I saved for last on purpose cuz its amazing. a $125 book I also could not afford from another publisher. I believe I even HATED someone who already has a copy in the past. Not sure who it was now...VERY happy to have this book.

P1015956.jpgP1015958.jpgP1015959.jpgP1015960.jpgP1015961.jpgP1015962.jpg

Comment

P1015963.jpgP1015964.jpgP1015965.jpgP1015966.jpgP1015967.jpg

Comment

That's it. I am done. Very Excited. Now where to put them? lol

Comment

Truly stupendous score, young Teri! SoD1&2 are really terrific ways to read those SK stories! (vol 2 contains a lot of my favorites.) And big time congratz on Masques! All in all, a great grab bag!

Looks like Mason got you some nice ones too!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I actually told teri I hadn't realized I sent the signed masques, it is really hard to tell the signed and unsigned apart without opening the book. Not that it matters though, probably would've sent it anyways.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Great stuff Teri. I definetly won't pass up on a grab the next time around. Although Dan mentioned they won't be doing one for a while. I guess I'll just have to wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X