No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, yeah that is true. But I guess I would have just started going elsewhere.

Comment

It is getting harder to do that. There are fewer Barnes & Noble locations, most large retailers carry very few hardbounds. Here in the northwest even Powell's books is reducing staff.
      Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Haha, yeah that is true. But I guess I would have just started going elsewhere.

Comment

That is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          I'm hating on rob Lowe at the moment. Its not helping. Someone needs to post an awesome sk book. That might help..

sk

Comment

Very cool Siep, as always (good to see you back with some of your collection, brilliant!!!)

Teri, I may have something for you later today - if the delivery gods are kind to me

Comment

I feel Better already.

Comment

I wish my dad hadda woke me up for this one like he did with every other package....

P1015905.jpgP1015909.jpgP1015910.jpgP1015911.jpgP1015912.jpgP1015915.jpg

Comment

P1015916.jpgP1015921.jpgP1015923.jpgP1015924.jpgP1015925.jpgP1015926.jpg

Comment

P1015927.jpgP1015928.jpg

Comment

This is my last day off though...scared I'll damage my book at work. I think I'll just keep reading it at home. lol. Soon as the ebook comes out i'll switch to that If I am not already done. or I get my UK edition.

Comment

Awesome, Teri!

sk

Comment

I was shocked this was green. All of the pictures made it look black.

Comment

Beautiful edition Teri, congratulations!

Comment

Cool, Teri! Congrats.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The AE TWTTK is fantastic Teri !!!! Great addition to your growing SK library !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X